Dreams Beds .

Gunman

This last week has been a right pain . On Tuesday the conservatory fitters arrived ,3 hours late , to relay the floor base that was cracking up . The new floor is uneven and showing sings of cracking already . 

Today the bedding company delivered a replacement mattress ,this was to replace 9 month old one that was collapsing . We had chosen a different one in a "medium" softness . The one delivered was harder than the one we tried in the store  and labeled as "firm" . When questioned they are trying to palm us off with the story that they have changed their labeling so a medium is now a firm but they claim is still the one we wanted .  

Is it just me ?

Up date just had another replacement mattress delivered . Exactly the same as the one they sent previously . The attitude of the staff is that they can not be bothered and if you do not believe the pathetic excuses they give . We have new machine to test our mattresses and its told us we have got our comfort ratings wrong so the firm mattress we delivered is the medium one you tried in the shop even though its labeled firm it is a medium . It wasnt the same one we tried in the shop but they just dont care .

2 minutes ago, Gunman said:

This last week has been a right pain . On Tuesday the conservatory fitters arrived ,3 hours late , to relay the floor base that was cracking up . The new floor is uneven and showing sings of cracking already . 

Today the bedding company delivered a replacement mattress ,this was to replace 9 month old one that was collapsing . We had chosen a different one in a "medium" softness . The one delivered was harder than the one we tried in the store  and labeled as "firm" . When questioned they are trying to palm us off with the story that they have changed their labeling so a medium is now a firm but they claim is still the one we wanted .  

Is it just me ?

They’re taking the P! 

We had a new boiler fit on Friday, need a systems boiler, they turned up with a combi in the wrong model. The plumber phoned the supplier who argued with him for 20 minutes saying it was the right one!! 

Then finally they delivered the systems one we wanted - except it was the compact model. Fitter reckoned it was a better model ?

Then he said he can’t repair the hole he made in the ceiling or change the circuit switch on the well because the company hasn’t put it on his job sheet, even though we had 2 of their blokes out to quote and both stated these would be done. 

Waiting for them to come back and make all good as promised before we pay the rest of the bill... 

Unfortunately you get it everywhere.

Try being in the building game and hearing the excuses that your subbies come up with!

Had 3 hours on the phone today trying to resolve an issue (I say issue, it just didn't work) with my card machine. Most ,but not all, of the people I spoke to really couldn't have cared less. The ones that barely spoke English were the worst.

Mrs Edd has a pair of jeans delivered last week. Package all labelled as jeans but it was clearly not (£100 shirt instead of £20 jeans was ok though).

Customer services didn't care.

Waited 2 weeks for something from eBay that should have been next day. Seller just says "wait a few more days"

Just seems that most people do not care and are happy to try to fob you off with pathetic excuses.

Edd

The joys of good service, seems a lot of companies have forgotten that people talk, most folk can't wait to tell their mates or PW just how bad the service they had was.

An example of good service, a fella on another forum broke a cross hair on his Bushnell scope, send it back sur we'll take a look, new scope sent two weeks later i think it was, quality product quality service.

I’m having a **** experience with some moulded ear plugzzz (see what I did there) had them taken at the gamefair. 

Supposed to be 3-4 weeks, long elapsed, chased them - oh we have to wait fifteen days for Royal Mail, try the sorting office. 

I did and know my postie he always would put a card through. Asked for tracking “oh sorry we only sent them non registered post”

bloody hopeless, if they don’t resolve soon I will be on to the bank. 

19 hours ago, Gunman said:

Is it just me ?

Nope, as said before, most in house quality control gone now to save money. The customer now the qc. Every one not complained about being a winner for the producer.