Extended chokes for armsan a620

Neil23

Have a look at Chris Potter Guns website, they are Briley agents. I have bought quite a few chokes from them in the past, (they occasionally have used chokes), the most recent was a 20 bore Browning invector choke, flush fitting, at £24 and next day delivery. Excellent people to deal with.

On ‎04‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 17:31, Westley said:

Have a look at Chris Potter Guns website, they are Briley agents. I have bought quite a few chokes from them in the past, (they occasionally have used chokes), the most recent was a 20 bore Browning invector choke, flush fitting, at £24 and next day delivery. Excellent people to deal with.

I found them anything but excellent. I wanted an extended full, but the guy on the phone wanted an argument, telling me he would not sell me it if I was going to use it for steel shot!

A fella  I know bought some extended ones for his gun and they turn clays into smoke as good as anything else I’ve seen. 

I am now of the opinion they all use the same 17.4 PH stainless steel the constrictions and tapers can’t differ much only the looks of the designs on the outer ring of extended chokes. So if you want half choke pick 0.5mm 20 thou  less than your guns bore in the cheapest choke you can find at the time. Mansell and Brierly seem to be as good as others and a bit cheaper. 

Edited by figgy

On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 22:42, motty said:

I found them anything but excellent. I wanted an extended full, but the guy on the phone wanted an argument, telling me he would not sell me it if I was going to use it for steel shot!

But his understanding and yours and mine is different. He may have a had an angry customer with a damaged gun and decided to play safe.

I have dealt with Chris and his staff for years. They really are very good in my experience.