On Leave

la bala

Had a great few hours with the grandson yesterday. He is on a weeks leave from the Paras after a grueling time in P Company. We took the 452 out and we wasnt long getting through a 150 Winchester subs. Its as well i remembered to pack the pull through, things started to go astray after about 20 rounds. After a clean and a bit of releading and a re-zero we were enjoying the sunshine, he shooting and grandad watching, it was great watching him chilling out and enjoying himself. We started the session at a pinged 50yds which is the zero i always use, and then moved to 90yds. I have always considered myself a reasonable rifle shot but that boy is going to way outshine this old geezer :lol:. A great afternoon in great company.

Capture eth 1.PNG

Capture eth2.PNG

31 minutes ago, ditchman said:

when he can hit a flying pigeon holding a 12 bore with a fag hanin' out of yer mouth and a cup of tea in the other and with yer willy out having a pee...................now thats good shooting 

Tell you what he once he once shot a bolting rabbit and winged the ferret what bolted it. :lol:. It was a good outcome though, the ferret was only grazed.

37 minutes ago, Pigeon Shredder. said:

Ahh so that was you outside the Swaffham Conservative Club. ?

yeah......it was 2 for one "show us your willy night".....all thye Dolphin members were there and the big guns from Sexminister....we had a blast..:lol:..gud ole norfik boi's