Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lloyd90

Fuel efficient 4x4? Do they exist?

    Recommended Posts

    On 20/10/2018 at 09:59, ShootingEgg said:

    But you didnt get stuck hahaha.. 

    Have to agree in a Defender your unlikely to get stuck. May not make it to the shoot to find out though 😄

    Hows that motor of yours getting on looking forward to an update. 👍

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    11 hours ago, oowee said:

    Have to agree in a Defender your unlikely to get stuck. May not make it to the shoot to find out though 😄

    Hows that motor of yours getting on looking forward to an update. 👍

    Currently in portugal in carvoeiro by a pool.. So its tucked up at home. Just have to sort brakes and clutch and its on road. And can get you to game fair bud 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    8 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

    Currently in portugal in carvoeiro by a pool.. So its tucked up at home. Just have to sort brakes and clutch and its on road. And can get you to game fair bud 

    It's ok for some LOL. Watch out for that Piri Piri. Have a good one 👍

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    49 minutes ago, oowee said:

    It's ok for some LOL. Watch out for that Piri Piri. Have a good one 👍

    Cheers bud, had a surf n turf the other night, the tiger prawn was a monster!!! As big as the steak. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I picked up a one owner LWB diesel Frontera the other year and did a rebuild on the brakes to get it through it's next MOT. It does 35+mpg and goes like a train.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On ‎05‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 08:50, steve_b_wales said:

    Go for a petrol one mate. I bought a new diesel Freelander 2 ten years ago, and, while it's been a brilliant vehicle both on and off road, I haven't done the mileage to warrant buying one, despite diesel fuel being cheaper when I bought the vehicle. (I've only done 63000 since new) I'm getting around 43 mpg IF I drive it 'properly' ie not bombing up the hills etc as you well know we have here. Diesels are also more expensive to service.

    My next vehicle will hopefully be a new Jimny, especially as I like the shape of the new ones on sale 2019.

    New Jimny looks very good

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×