Best area in England for pigeon hunting with guide

Mtl

Hi all, 

I am new on on the forum and regards from Finland.

Not sure if this is right place to ask this but I try. 

Our season here is only two and a half months long for pigeon hunting per year and thats it. Snow comes and pigeon moves to warmer climate etc. The amount on pigeon here is nothing comparing to England, but nevertheless we try to take all the joy out of the season every year. 

We are just googling the pigeon hunting opportunities in england for next year. Yes, we want to experience good hunting days and see what it is in the promised land of pigeons ? 

What would be the best area to go for a springtime hunt? I have seen that the prices vary from 200 pounds to about 130 per day with a guide including permits etc + accomodation. 

Please recommend place to go? 

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Mtl said:

Thanks for the replies. I have sent a number of requests and hopefully we get few good days hunting in England. 

Hope you find what your looking for and have some good sport , but please consider the time of the year you want to come over here , if I was taking anyone out I would advise them to come between the end of June ( Peas ) and the middle of August ( Harvest + stubble ) , different areas would have different crops so take that in consideration , GOOD LUCK on your visit .