The Salisbury Poison Gas Incident II

Mungler

Alrighty, so the government has released some rather compelling evidence as to who was responsible (here on the Beeb https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45429894)

The original discussion thread on here (now closed) is here : https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/371137-the-salisbury-poison-gas-incident/?tab=comments#comment-3391031

So then, I was wondering who of our resident tin foil hat brigade would like to step forward and put the case forward that the UK security services have got this wrong and that this was not Putin or was some false flag scenario?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But is it Putin? or is it a group of nutters similar to the ISIS groupies who have actually no connection at all, but just wanted to make a name for themselves? Why target some people who have no political connection at all, just your average Joe Blogs down the street. 

27 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Alrighty, so the government has released some rather compelling evidence as to who was responsible (here on the Beeb https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45429894)

The original discussion thread on here (now closed) is here : https://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/371137-the-salisbury-poison-gas-incident/?tab=comments#comment-3391031

So then, I was wondering who of our resident tin foil hat brigade would like to step forward and put the case forward that the UK security services have got this wrong and that this was not Putin or was some false flag scenario?

I was one of the people who said in the last thread that I believed the Russians did it, I don't know that this will change much though as Russia will likely come up with another story. My opinion hasn't changed but It did suprise me they're choice of agents, 2 dodgy looking blokes with a perfume bottle to transport the chemical weapon that I assume is for a woman, why wasn't it put in a men's aftershave bottle? There's a couple of things that appear odd, but then the spy game is I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Dougy said:

But is it Putin? or is it a group of nutters similar to the ISIS groupies who have actually no connection at all, but just wanted to make a name for themselves? Why target some people who have no political connection at all, just your average Joe Blogs down the street. 

TERROR  plain and simple.

On LBC today there was the hint that the 2 chaps had already been identified and are Russian military. Indeed, by the close of play today who they are and where they are will be known given the global publicity.

I wouldn't put too much store in why the poison was in a lady's perfume bottle and not a mans aftershave bottle; I suppose if you said "it's a present for my wife" there's less chance of being forced to break the packaging, open it up and give it a spray. That being said, apparently the perfume bottle was a run of the mill counterfeit (like you get from the beach front looky looky men) and it maybe that's all they had access to manipulate at the time.

3 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

I was one of the people who said in the last thread that I believed the Russians did it, I don't know that this will change much though as Russia will likely come up with another story. My opinion hasn't changed but It did suprise me they're choice of agents, 2 dodgy looking blokes with a perfume bottle to transport the chemical weapon that I assume is for a woman, why wasn't it put in a men's aftershave bottle? There's a couple of things that appear odd, but then the spy game is I suppose.

Perhaps because a man being caught in possession of a bottle of perfume could easily say it was a gift for a woman and that would probably be believed and be less suspicious than a man carrying aftershave? Just a thought.

10 minutes ago, Dougy said:

The target was an ex (defected) Spy and his daughter, but the person who died was a bin raiding drug user who found the murder weapon and gave it a spray on her wrists.

It had to be a state sponsored activity given the rare and restricted (illegal poison) and the pair were travelling on freshly issued Russian passports and work for the Russian military.

3 minutes ago, Mungler said:

On LBC today there was the hint that the 2 chaps had already been identified and are Russian military. Indeed, by the close of play today who they are and where they are will be known given the global publicity.

I wouldn't put too much store in why the poison was in a lady's perfume bottle and not a mans aftershave bottle; I suppose if you said "it's a present for my wife" there's less chance of being forced to break the packaging, open it up and give it a spray. That being said, apparently the perfume bottle was a run of the mill counterfeit (like you get from the beach front looky looky men) and it maybe that's all they had access to manipulate at the time.

+1

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I was patiently awaiting a response from the tin foil hat brigade, but it would appear none is forthcoming.

Now that we appear to have a more or less full picture of the chain of events, there is a logic to the events, and not much of a conspiracy at all really. Or is there? ?

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

Tin foil hat in position ?

Compelling evidence ?
They have named 2 men and published some dodgy CCTV https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/09/the-impossible-photo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true that 'proves' that they attempted to murder the Skripals, and  (bizzarely) the cop who gave them CPR.

These men are apparently GRU operatives, spooks, assassins, yet came in on a commercial flight, direct from Russia, carrying a 'deadly' military grade nerve toxin through airport security, got filmed by a multitude of CCTV cameras in London and Salisbury, making no attempt to disguise themselves or avoid detection.
Used trains, rather than acquiring  a car, walked straight up to Boris's door, sprayed his knob then left?

If you had been sent by scary Putin to 'take someone out' is this the way you would do it ?
You would almost think they wanted to get caught ?

Surprised they didnt leave their passports at the scene ?

8 minutes ago, Scully said:

I was patiently awaiting a response from the tin foil hat brigade, but it would appear none is forthcoming.

Now that we appear to have a more or less full picture of the chain of events, there is a logic to the events, and not much of a conspiracy at all really. Or is there? ?

Didnt want to disappoint you !

If any one can be bothered, google the effects of an incapacitating nerve agent called BZ , its a lot closer to the effects reported in Salisbury, and strangely , one of the institutes that tested the samples for the OPCW detected small amounts in them (allegedly)
BZ can be fatal if dosed too high.

Also think of  'a state actor' a country that really doesnt like Russia at all, backed by the West, and fully capable of mounting a Russian style attack, complete with technical knowledge of Russian apparatus.
This country has never been examined as a possible culprit, by any media I have seen.
Which seems strange in itself.

56 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

The perfume bottle may have been simply to stop getting mixed up with their genuine travel items, I know spraying Brut around is pretty dangerous but not quiet as bad

54 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Although if it was a present for their wife the next question would logically be, "who's your wife and is she in the country" unusual to buy a gift on the way in. I'm not for a second doubting it was Russia, just pondering the possibility it could have been a rogue element in the Russian security services. There's know way I'll ever know, interesting (and obviously tragic) none the less.

15 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Compelling evidence ?
They have named 2 men and published some dodgy CCTV https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2018/09/the-impossible-photo/amp/?__twitter_impression=true that 'proves' that they attempted to murder the Skripals, and  (bizzarely) the cop who gave them CPR.

These men are apparently GRU operatives, spooks, assassins, yet came in on a commercial flight, direct from Russia, carrying a 'deadly' military grade nerve toxin through airport security, got filmed by a multitude of CCTV cameras in London and Salisbury, making no attempt to disguise themselves or avoid detection.
Used trains, rather than acquiring  a car, walked straight up to Boris's door, sprayed his knob then left?

If you had been sent by scary Putin to 'take someone out' is this the way you would do it ?

If any one can be bothered, google the effects of an incapacitating nerve agent called BZ , its a lot closer to the effects reported in Salisbury, and strangely , one of the institutes that tested the samples for the OPCW detected small amounts in them (allegedly)

Also think of  'a state actor' a country that really doesnt like Russia at all, backed by the West, and fully capable of mounting a Russian style attack, complete with technical knowledge of Russian apparatus.
This country has never been examined as a possible culprit, by any media I have seen.

Don’t worry, you never disappoint. 

What other way would you suggest they did it if you’re disparaging of the way they ( presumably ) did it? We’re all on pretty safe ground here; both the Russians, the Brits, the sheeple and the foil hat brigade.....after all, it’s not what you know, but what you can prove. We all think we know, but none of us can prove anything. I’ll go with the sheeple; like I said, it’s the most logical explanation anyone rational has come up with so far. 

3 minutes ago, Scully said:

Don’t worry, you never disappoint. 

What other way would you suggest they did it if you’re disparaging of the way they ( presumably ) did it? We’re all on pretty safe ground here; both the Russians, the Brits, the sheeple and the foil hat brigade.....after all, it’s not what you know, but what you can prove. We all think we know, but none of us can prove anything. I’ll go with the sheeple; like I said, it’s the most logical explanation anyone rational has come up with so far. 

Not having actually killed anyone with a nerve toxin before, and never likely to , I will surmise.

Lets do the scenario, Putin ordered the attack, and specified a nerve agent MUST be  used.
Not just any nerve agent, but one specifically designed and made back in the 70s -80s  by Russia.

Target, an old has been swapped spy, residing in a sleepy English town.
First problem.
As soon as Mr Skripals sudden death is investigated, they are going to 'know' (Being as Porton Down is just up the road) that its a Russian designated weapon.
Collateral damage is highly likely.
The operatives sent to do the job, are known to the security services and are filmed and leave a paper trail all over the place, going straight back to Russia.

This is what we are told.
Now if Putin really wanted everyone to know what hed done thats fine, so why deny it?

How I would do it. (disclaimer- theoretically !)
Method 1.
Drive to Salisbury, outside of town swap plates off similar car, or use the park and ride, cover face as best, or use hat/hood.
Walk up to Boris's door, knock, when he answers, shoot in head.
Method 2
What am I on about !!
You want the bloke dead, so why go about it in such a convoluted way with nerve agents and spraying door knobs, making it 'blatently  obvious' who it is !
If you want some mystery, stick a note on the body saying 'From Russia with love' or 'Vlad woz ere'

Way too much drama to be a real assassination attempt, and thats just one of my many reasons why iTs BS.

21 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Not having actually killed anyone with a nerve toxin before, and never likely to , I will surmise.

Lets do the scenario, Putin ordered the attack, and specified a nerve agent MUST be  used.
Not just any nerve agent, but one specifically designed and made back in the 70s -80s  by Russia.

First problem.
As soon as Mr Skripals sudden death is investigated, they are going to 'know' (Being as Porton Down is just up the road) that its a Russian designated weapon.
The operatives sent to do the job, are known to the security services and are filmed and leave a paper trail all over the place, going straight back to Russia.

Now if Putin really wanted everyone to know what hed done thats fine, so why deny it?

Method 1.
Drive to Salisbury, outside of town swap plates off similar car, or use the park and ride, cover face as best, or use hat/hood.
Method 2
What am I on about !!
You want the bloke dead, so why go about it in such a convoluted way with nerve agents and spraying door knobs, making it 'blatently  obvious' who it is !
If you want some mystery, stick a note on the body saying 'From Russia with love' or 'Vlad woz ere'

Way too much drama to be a real assassination attempt, and thats just one of my many reasons why iTs BS.

But that's obviously what they wanted you to think, it's a double bluff!:rolleyes:

It was clearly Israel!

Israel has a clear motivation for damaging the Russian reputation so grievously, ask yourself why the labour MP`s who attack JC wanted to rush into blaming Russia first as they are pro-Israel and wanted to deflect any possibility of Israel getting the blame and damaging JC`s reputation at the same time. However this is just the start! In the early 90`s lots of Novichok was @lost@ into the hands of Ruskie gangstas and the first murder with it was Rosbiznes bank chief Ivan Kivelidi and his secretary Zara Ismailova (see Russian criminal case No. 238709). Further proof in its effectiveness is that other staff at Kivelidi`s office and police officials were harmed by it!

This makes the use of the poison very much more expensive as anyone buying it knows how lethal it is and it can be traced back to Russia! So if Israel use it they can sit back and allow others to point fingers at Russia, who are friendly with Iran, who just by chance are Israel`s only real threat in the near middle east. If the finger of blame rests on Russia Trump will become colder towards Putin and stay closely linked to Israel. It would do you well to remember also that Putin ended the Rothschild family`s hold in Russia by nationalising the centralised bank, banning GMO`s and created a currency that competed well against the dollar!

...all harvested from the multiple rabbit holes on the web and stitched together by me and if I go missing or end up dead in odd circumstances you know who to blame and where the truth lies!

2 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But that's obviously what they wanted you to think, it's a double bluff!:rolleyes:

Could be , but then you have the question of motive.

Do you think Putin wants the rest of the world to think hes Dr Evil ( 'bear' in mind most of the western world already thinks that anyway) ?
So what is the point of risking more sanctions to achieve, what generally he already has ?

Or you can look at it another way, the west are trying to make him look like Dr Evil.
Why? Simple economics, Russian oil and gas, Russian weapons systems, they are all being marketed to what was once a US/European dominated market.
Look at the furore around India and Turkey buying Russias S400 SAMs.

Russia indiscriminately going round killing people, sounds a lot better than the US going round killing people doesnt it ?
But Russia has been painted as an aggressor for...well ,ever since I can remember.
Through film and media, popular culture, the 'bear' is coming to get you, unless we arm and re-arm constantly to counter him.
What if that was all a lie ?

I can think of multiple reasons why the west would want to pin Salisbury on Putin/Russia.
Im struggling to think why Russia would do it, knowing full well they would get caught.

41 minutes ago, henry d said:

...all harvested from the multiple rabbit holes on the web and stitched together by me and if I go missing or end up dead in odd circumstances you know who to blame and where the truth lies!

Its the theories that you wont find lurking on the web, that are maybe more noteworthy ...

4 minutes ago, fister said:

It’s only terrorism if you feel terrorised.

Isis etc. hardly bother me at all yet animal rights activists and do gooders are constantly bombarding me with unwanted attention even though I do no wrong so QED, they are terrorists.....are they not?

ah but we all need a mainstream scapegoat dont we.

Very true.
One mans terrorist is another mans hero, or vice versa.

Just now, oowee said:

Where how and why does Amesbury come into the plot? 

A very good question, did our GRU guys  randomly dump the container, to be found and used months later , why ?
They say it was the same batch, but again although the poor woman died, the effects took considerable time..again.
Not really the effects of a weapon of such apocalyptic capabilities.

Did the story die a bit , and needed 'revitalising' ?

8 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

A very good question, did our GRU guys  randomly dump the container, to be found and used months later , why ?
They say it was the same batch, but again although the poor woman died, the effects took considerable time..again.
Not really the effects of a weapon of such apocalyptic capabilities.

Did the story die a bit , and needed 'revitalising' ?

Amesbury (missing from the convenient timeline map from the BBC) is not on the way from Skripal's house to Heathrow.

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

Compelling evoking interest, attention, or admiration in a powerfully irresistible way.

Please explain what is "compelling" or convincing about a series of pics and videos of a couple of Russians professionally put together to fool the sheeple ? Could we please have a new emoji with a man on his belly thrashing his arms and legs in hysterical laughter ?! 

2 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Compelling evidence ?

? Correct.

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

First problem.

Method 1.
Method 2
What am I on about !!

?  Correcter. 

Honestly, some of you guys are so easily fooled, it's almost as if you revel in it.