The Salisbury Poison Gas Incident II

Mungler

8 minutes ago, Hamster said:

No not done on the cheap because they don't have to maintain 900 military bases around the planet, unlike murica. It was done because primarily they feel under threat from NATO. 

Or perhaps you're the loon and hate being made to wake ? 

I think I,ll side with Scully on this....you are a loon! Bye bye!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, pinfireman said:

Yeltsin  released papers showing what happened to opponents back in the day!

You're quoting Yeltsin in relation to this century under Putin ? 

Just now, pinfireman said:

I think I,ll side with Scully on this....you are a loon! Bye bye!

Watch the documentaries on Youtube made by Americans themselves, you'll soon see who the real loons are. 

2 hours ago, Hamster said:

You're quoting Yeltsin in relation to this century under Putin ? 

That's kettle calling pot.

Watch the documentaries on Youtube made by Americans themselves, you'll soon see who the real loons are.

Are you really relying on YouTube for your 'facts'?

3 hours ago, pinfireman said:

So the entire rebuilding of the Russian Navy, and Air Force, was done on the cheap?   Russia has earned, and continues to earn, billions from gas and oil sales. Where is it all going, if not on  armaments? 

Perhaps they use the money to pay their bills.  USA, what is it now 23 trillion in debt?  What is our debt?

A recent documentary stated that Russia has no debt. How true that is I know not.

What I do know is that countries in trouble sometimes start wars to get out of trouble. And who has invaded or occupied the most countries since

WW2?

40 minutes ago, KB1 said:

That's kettle calling pot.

Are you really relying on YouTube for your 'facts'?

Yes absolutely why not ? Who says documentaries by experts and available there (or elsewhere) are any different from what we get to see on official channels ? Some of them are shown on TV at some point.

The point is you're either gonna keep your head in the sand and pretend all is well with the world or you're going to bother checking alternative facts. These documentaries run into the hundreds and feature REAL ACTUAL EXPERTS OR PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE AT THE TIME, real footage with words and images that were never shown again, there are demolition experts and architects and physics professors who are telling us buildings don't fall on their own foot print like that, there is a 1+ hour long one of an air hostess which together with supporting data proves the passengers who made those frantic "in air" calls were already on the ground, we have the people on film who literally say : we pulled it (meaning they caused building 7 to collapse), there is the fact the BBC was found to have informed us of its collapse 15 minutes before it happened, we have an American General on record saying what hit the Pentagon was a missile not a plane, google dancing Israeli's, google Israeli art students, there is the impossibility of the maneuvers having been successfully done by some Arabs with a few hours training, there is the missing black boxes, there is the odd fact that all three buildings were insured against terrorist attack including plane strikes and all owned by the same person, there's the oddities with certain companies and people not going to work that day, there's the fact the most heavily surveilled building in the world had had the cameras turned off that day, there's the fact the most powerful nation in the world didn't manage to scramble a jet to intercept and neutralise the Pentagon bound jet...................there is sooooo much supporting evidence both physical and circumstantial that it is impossible for the official version to be the truth. Then we have the fact that murica illegally invaded Iraq and not Saudi Arabia who by THEIR OWN ADMISSION was the home of 90% of the terrorists (I believe there were some middle eastern people involved but that they were unaware they had been sussed and instead were helped by demonic forces). 

People are simply too scared to tread off the beaten track on this subject, everyone (likes to) think that they're the good guys. 

Disclaimer - none of the above is my investigative work so no good calling me a crackpot, the above has been all over the internet for years so don't blame me, I'm just a horrified passenger. 

Yes absolutely why not ? Who says documentaries by experts and available there (or elsewhere) are any different from what we get to see on official channels ? Some of them are shown on TV at some point.

The point is you're either gonna keep your head in the sand and pretend all is well with the world or you're going to bother checking alternative facts. These documentaries run into the hundreds and feature REAL ACTUAL EXPERTS OR PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE AT THE TIME, real footage with words and images that were never shown again, there are demolition experts and architects and physics professors who are telling us buildings don't fall on their own foot print like that, there is a 1+ hour long one of an air hostess which together with supporting data proves the passengers who made those frantic "in air" calls were already on the ground, we have the people on film who literally say : we pulled it (meaning they caused building 7 to collapse), there is the fact the BBC was found to have informed us of its collapse 15 minutes before it happened, we have an American General on record saying what hit the Pentagon was a missile not a plane, google dancing Israeli's, google Israeli art students, there is the impossibility of the maneuvers having been successfully done by some Arabs with a few hours training, there is the missing black boxes, there is the odd fact that all three buildings were insured against terrorist attack including plane strikes and all owned by the same person, there's the oddities with certain companies and people not going to work that day, there's the fact the most heavily surveilled building in the world had had the cameras turned off that day, there's the fact the most powerful nation in the world didn't manage to scramble a jet to intercept and neutralise the Pentagon bound jet...................there is sooooo much supporting evidence both physical and circumstantial that it is impossible for the official version to be the truth. Then we have the fact that murica illegally invaded Iraq and not Saudi Arabia who by THEIR OWN ADMISSION was the home of 90% of the terrorists (I believe there were some middle eastern people involved but that they were unaware they had been sussed and instead were helped by demonic forces). 

People are simply too scared to tread off the beaten track on this subject, everyone (likes to) think that they're the good guys. 

Disclaimer - none of the above is my investigative work so no good calling me a crackpot, the above has been all over the internet for years so don't blame me, I'm just a horrified passenger. 

There are also documentaries by 'Experts' who will tell you that the Earth is FLAT, and that NASA lies to us all, and that there are no satellites orbiting the Earth......... Obviously, you are selecting the 'messages' that appeal to your conspirational appetite, but what do you say to the people that subscribe to the 'experts' opinions on my above examples?

I referred to first hand experience in the Middle East earlier in the thread, and you brushed it aside by questioning my knowledge of what countries constitute the Middle East.  It's all very well having these armchair opinions, but they are no substitute for actual experience.

I wouldn't dream of calling you a crackpot, however, I would opine that you are a little too easily influenced by Media distortion.  I am a semi-retired structural engineer, and I wouldn't offer up half the tosh that has come from so called experts on the events you talk about, and more recent events in Italy as it is extremely irresponsible and more often than not flawed to a large degree........ Usually the prime objective of those type of 'Experts' is about extorting a nice pay check on the back of their degree, and as long as there are media folk and conspiracy theorists queuing up for more, then it will remain the status quo.

14 minutes ago, KB1 said:

There are also documentaries by 'Experts' who will tell you that the Earth is FLAT, and that NASA lies to us all, and that there are no satellites orbiting the Earth......... Obviously, you are selecting the 'messages' that appeal to your conspirational appetite, but what do you say to the people that subscribe to the 'experts' opinions on my above examples?

I referred to first hand experience in the Middle East earlier in the thread, and you brushed it aside by questioning my knowledge of what countries constitute the Middle East.  It's all very well having these armchair opinions, but they are no substitute for actual experience.

I wouldn't dream of calling you a crackpot, however, I would opine that you are a little too easily influenced by Media distortion.  I am a semi-retired structural engineer, and I wouldn't offer up half the tosh that has come from so called experts on the events you talk about, and more recent events in Italy as it is extremely irresponsible and more often than not flawed to a large degree........ Usually the prime objective of those type of 'Experts' is about extorting a nice pay check on the back of their degree, and as long as there are media folk and conspiracy theorists queuing up for more, then it will remain the status quo.

Oh that's an easy one, I'd call flat earthers, moon landing deniers and other similar conspiracy theories as stupid 😋  you see I am a perfectly rational person and will weight up each and every argument on its merit and plausibility. I have no "appetite" for a certain type of conspiracy theory, only a logical mind and the ability to decipher the wheat from the chaff. 

It makes no difference to me whether Russia or the US is evil, I just happen to be able to ascertain based on factual evidence which one is. Just to give you an example there are hundreds of memes and theories presented who purport all the terror attacks we have had are funded and instigated by false flag Israeli/US operatives, I simply don't believe that to be the case, why, because the evidence suggests otherwise so don't assume I have some kind of predisposition to spin the world into my own preferred version. I do think that some such attacks have been suspect in certain angles but full on false flags, no. Some people also say that no Arabs/terrorists existed at all ref 911, again I highly doubt that, why, because the evidence suggests otherwise, murica would have spun the names and passports as mainly Iraqi with one or two Iranians for added spice. 

Conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories when the evidence is against them, when evidence exists that proves the official version is a pack of lies then it's best called conspiracy fact, sad part is that reality street is so unspeakably scandalous that many prefer to simply ignore it. It's just that monstrous. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

On the basis of "facts" like this, we are supposed to believe the USA killed their own people. The world has gone mad. :hmm:

Google/Youtube it, you'd be surprised as to who said it. 

That's if you are prepared to accept a building can concertina down in seconds due to "office fires"  without being rigged with explosives. 

6 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Oh that's an easy one, I'd call flat earthers, moon landing deniers and other similar conspiracy theories as stupid 😋  you see I am a perfectly rational person and will weight up each and every argument on its merit and plausibility. I have no "appetite" for a certain type of conspiracy theory, only a logical mind and the ability to decipher the wheat from the chaff. 

It makes no difference to me whether Russia or the US is evil, I just happen to be able to ascertain based on factual evidence which one is. Just to give you an example there are hundreds of memes and theories presented who purport all the terror attacks we have had are funded and instigated by false flag Israeli/US operatives, I simply don't believe that to be the case, why, because the evidence suggests otherwise so don't assume I have some kind of predisposition to spin the world into my own preferred version. I do think that some such attacks have been suspect in certain angles but full on false flags, no. Some people also say that no Arabs/terrorists existed at all ref 911, again I highly doubt that, why, because the evidence suggests otherwise, murica would have spun the names and passports as mainly Iraqi with one or two Iranians for added spice. 

Conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories when the evidence is against them, when evidence exists that proves the official version is a pack of lies then it's best called conspiracy fact, sad part is that reality street is so unspeakably scandalous that many prefer to simply ignore it. It's just that monstrous. 

Conversely, conspiracy theories hatch because peoples grasp of knowledge is found wanting.....

Just now, Gordon R said:

I am mildly surprised that, in a country where lawsuits are common, that no relative has sued the US Government. After all the evidence is so strong that there would probably be no need to run a trial. The Government would just roll over and pay up.:hmm:

That is a very fair point and valid observation, my guess is that the climate of fear and general culture of American pride built around its soldiers and their global upholding of "Freedom" means that any such move would be shouted down before it even started, also the mechanics in place to have allowed this operation are no less powerful today than they were then if you know what I mean. People have already tried to tell the world about American war crimes and variously been either locked up, imprisoned or had to flee. Just today the US via Bolton announced it is to sanction the ICC so that it cannot be tried for human rights abuses, what a world ! 

The main thing though is that Americans are simply not all that clued up, they have been brainwashed for 2-3 generations now and many blindly believe everything TV tells them, that's not to say that millions of them haven't woken though, worldwide the numbers are in the hundreds of millions. 

4 hours ago, lord_seagrave said:

I’m no tin-hatter, but this is what I keep coming back to.

LS

Again, you are judging Russia by your own perception of how European prime ministers, premiers and presidents behave ie you’re measuring apples against pears.

I love threads like this because it’s a healthy reminder of who’se in the ‘bonkerooney club’.

I’ve got in the list so far:

1. Holocaust deniers

2. Moon landing deniers

3. Flat earthers (although even they have given up on that one and themselves now)

4. Vapour trails (my personal favourite)

5. 9/11 conspiracists 

If you’re ringing any of these bells then I’m afraid you are bonkerooney 

13 minutes ago, Hamster said:

The information is out there, 1-2-3-4 are bonkers 5 is not quite what you think. 

Out of interest can you tell us 

how the crashes in to the twin towers were executed and how the towers collapsed?

What happened to flight UA93?

What happened to flight AA77 (if you are saying that a missile hit the pentagon and not  AA77)?

25 minutes ago, AVB said:

Out of interest can you tell us 

how the crashes in to the twin towers were executed and how the towers collapsed?

What happened to flight UA93?

What happened to flight AA77 (if you are saying that a missile hit the pentagon and not  AA77)?

You'll need to do your own internet searches in your own good time (with an open mind), zero point in me coming up with short snippets so you and a few others can have fun having a pop at. 

If you're interested the information is out there, it just needs COURAGE instead of smirk to look it up. 

FWIW and I know you find that hard to believe, I am on your side, the thought of what happened to those innocent souls has tormented me like you wouldn't believe. 

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

The information is out there, 1-2-3-4 are bonkers 5 is not quite what you think. 

1,2,3 & 4 are totally credible, if you don't believe that then you'll need to do your own internet searches in your own good time (with an open mind), zero point in me coming up with short snippets so you and a few others can have fun having a pop at. 

If you're interested the information is out there, it just needs COURAGE instead of smirk to look it up. 

22 minutes ago, Hamster said:

You'll need to do your own internet searches in your own good time (with an open mind), zero point in me coming up with short snippets so you and a few others can have fun having a pop at. 

FWIW and I know you find that hard to believe, I am on your side, the thought of what happened to those innocent souls has tormented me like you wouldn't believe. 

The problem is that for every conspiracy theorist’s view there are 10 times as many ‘experts’ who counter it. And based upon what I have read (and I have read a fair bit about 9/11) and taking into account the balance of probably have come to the conclusion that everything happened as accepted by the majority of people:

UA175 and AA11 crashed into the TT whilst being flown by hijackers causing a catastrophic failure to the buildings. 

UA93 crashed into a field whilst the passengers were trying to take control of the plane. 

AA77 crashes into the Pentagon under the control of hijackers. 

I was just interested to know which of the many different theories relating to 911 you believed in. PM me if you don’t want to post here. 

14 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

1,2,3 & 4 are totally credible, if you don't believe that then you'll need to do your own internet searches in your own good time (with an open mind), zero point in me coming up with short snippets so you and a few others can have fun having a pop at. 

Beautifully done