Do you name your rifle?

monkeyjaimz

Now then fellas, just out of curiosity - do any of you name your rifles?

After much saving up and customising my S200 has now become to be known as Jenna - largely because she's rough 'n'ready, and well, just plain dirty :good:

feel free to either come forward with your own names or just take the ****.... :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the best films for insults. the quality of the swearing is almost as good as In the Thick of It.

My favour Hartman/insults:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke pieca' **** Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?

One of the best films for insults. the quality of the swearing is almost as good as In the Thick of It.

My favour Hartman/insults:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke pieca' **** Private Pyle, or did you have to work on it?

Don't also forget...........

You a queer boy- only thing that came out of there is steer's & Queers

Hell with those lips you could suck a Golf ball through a Hosepipe

I have not named my rifle, nor have any intention of doing so :lol:

Even I draw the line at that :lol:

quite right old-boy...............................

those who have an affection for their weaponary....................seem to have clealy misinterpretend the true meaning of this !!!!

my weapon has a name..............................but only used by my wife........... & ususally after 3 bottles of Echo Falls :good:??? ???

So that would be a resounding no then? :good: just to clarify, I dont think of any weapon with affection :lol: - I just thought it easier and more fun to refer to my air-rifle as something other than a customised Air Arms S200 :lol:

I also recall reading that a journalist from air-gunner (ian something?) names his, each to their own anyways....

Now then fellas, just out of curiosity - do any of you name your rifles?

After much saving up and customising my S200 has now become to be known as Jenna - largely because she's rough 'n'ready, and well, just plain dirty :thumbs:

feel free to either come forward with your own names or just take the ****.... :stupid:

the 5 pence!!!! :stupid:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...