Scope adjustment

Ttfjlc

Evening folks, was wondering if anybody had come across this problem before, midweek I was plinking in the garden with my Prosport but my groups were to the left with both jsbs and falcon pellets, however when adjusting the horizontal turrent nothing changed group wise. The scope is a Hawk Map pro 4-16x50 AO, I have been researching via Google which threw up some interesting ideas, one was to give the scope a tap in front of the turrets to 'free' it up, never heard of that one before. Any ideas? Cheers

33 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

What i do to avoid a sticky turret .is 

Say  i want to move 4 clicks left

.i will dial 10 left and then 6 right .This means that the adjusters definatly move and breaks them out of any sticky points. 

I'll give it a try, much appreciated. :good:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:51, Ttfjlc said:

Evening folks, was wondering if anybody had come across this problem before, midweek I was plinking in the garden with my Prosport but my groups were to the left with both jsbs and falcon pellets, however when adjusting the horizontal turrent nothing changed group wise. The scope is a Hawk Map pro 4-16x50 AO, I have been researching via Google which threw up some interesting ideas, one was to give the scope a tap in front of the turrets to 'free' it up, never heard of that one before. Any ideas? Cheers

It is certainly worth a try and may well be fine afterwards, how long since you have adjusted the scope in any way?