Available - rabbit control job Bury St Edmunds

243deer

Hi folks

I have just moved to Norfolk and have a small rabbit control job that needs doing in Bury St Edmunds that I can no longer get to economically.

Must have own insurance and although a large secluded garden that is part old orchard will need to be done with a moderated air rifle.

Customer reports seeing 4 rabbits so it will be a fair few more probably.

PM me please if you would like to take this on.

Thank you to those who replied to this and pm'd, it is really appreciated.

Hopefully we are now sorted.

Just a side note, it does pee me off a bit when folk have permissions and do not do a good job. Makes it hard for the shooting community to get good permissions when land owners get cynical. Yes I have taken folk out and have them try and steal my permissions, they only try the once mind and they have never been successful. Most folk are grateful for the opportunity and become good friends and a joy to be out with, so all of you out there with more permission than you can possibly cover on your own - please consider taking on another shooter or two.

32 minutes ago, 243deer said:

Just a side note, it does pee me off a bit when folk have permissions and do not do a good job. Makes it hard for the shooting community to get good permissions when land owners get cynical. Yes I have taken folk out and have them try and steal my permissions, they only try the once mind and they have never been successful. Most folk are grateful for the opportunity and become good friends and a joy to be out with, so all of you out there with more permission than you can possibly cover on your own - please consider taking on another shooter or two.

good attitude. 

• 3 months later...
On 14/09/2018 at 09:25, 243deer said:

Here here

I have recently moved to norfolk and stuck havent even got a look in for a shoot in 7 months

Here here

I recently moved to norfolk and stuck for shooting havent got a look in in 7 months no farmer wants to know maybe i am doing it wrong but do miss the fun outings on pigeons

5 hours ago, doublebarrel said:

Here here

I have recently moved to norfolk and stuck havent even got a look in for a shoot in 7 months

Here here

I recently moved to norfolk and stuck for shooting havent got a look in in 7 months no farmer wants to know maybe i am doing it wrong but do miss the fun outings on pigeons

Double barrel by name double barrel by nature......