Pigeon Watch Poloshirts

Teal

It's been a few years since we did a Pigeon Watch poloshirt order. For those that don't know they come stitched with the PW logo, and look very smart indeed. I've just had a message from a member wondering if would get some more, and so I said I would put a topic up to gauge interest. I can look into pricing then from there, in 2013 they worked out at £13.25 delivered with a saving on postage if more than one was ordered. No doubt, price has gone up a bit since then, but hopefully not by more than a pound or two, and if I can keep the price the same I will try!

This is how they looked:

polos.jpg 

Because of all the size and colour combinations these are not a stock item, but one where people place order and then I get them made up and shipped out! I am just really looking for interest at this stage, and then I can confirm on price and if there is enough interest can take some orders and potentially get a batch made!

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 19:15, Lord v said:

I would take a couple if you do fat boy sizes. 

they do I can speak from experience ...............

I need some new ones at xxl  1 black 1 dark green

but must add they have lasted  very well

Edited by hodge911

yeah i would take 2 please both black xxl let me know wen you need some cash teal

8 hours ago, Cranfield said:

I have a few from the first orders we placed (some years ago) all have had a good wearing and look as good as new.
Highly recommended.

I'm only a size small but by the time my Mrs as finished washing them the xxl mite fit :whistling: