Ads all over the site

Munzy

I’ve just noticed ads all over the site. I used to see them in the header but I have them in each forum running down the page every four or five threads.

I’ve never noticed them before on iPhone and have checked that I am logged in. Is this new?

I understand the need to monetise a site like this but working in the web design and development field myself I have to say it’s pretty poor from a usability and aesthetic perspective.

Just my two cents...

6 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

I check pw .roughly every hour. 

Just to see whats going on .

These adds really bug me .and that frequency will stop .

Im sure other members will stop visiting as often too .

I think you need to chill out like as been said it’s being sorted. The 🌍 is not going to end with just an IT issue on PW.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

its them foreign wimin that oi loike.........i married several of them at 1500 ringit a toime............trouble is they dusnt tak strange currency at the ole spa shop no more boi..........

😂 Yeah....I've been seeing a few ad's for dating agencies, one even declaring I'd found a match! I wasn't aware I'd even been looking! 

1 minute ago, Scully said:

😂 Yeah....I've been seeing a few ad's for dating agencies, one even declaring I'd found a match! I wasn't aware I'd even been looking! 

your lucky...I get told my erection problems are over and the blue pill is a thing of the past 😂😂