Alleged Russian assassins on TV

oowee

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They wanted a taste of the good life in a top London hotel but they were all full so settled for a two bob ****hole in east London and then sample the pleasure and comfort of a train ride to visit a city with a legendary cathedral were they could say prayers for all those less fortunate than themselves , sadly they couldn’t find it , so they came back the next day to try again , unable to find it a second time they flew the four hours back to Russia were they continue their charity work with underprivileged children and the victims of substance abuse ....

I reckon they will come out as a couple who in secret are madly in love and who had to nip over to tolerant England for a mad 48 hour binge on poppers and forbidden man love.

Or, they won’t make it to the studio as they sustain a dreadful and statistically implausible ‘accident’ which Hamster will then claim to have been carried out as part of the global plot us sheeple know nothing about.

Who knows? It exciting though. I’d have had money on them being brown bread.

I can’t wait to see what the telly offers up. I’m hoping it’s as bad as when the Yanks started on Saddam with cruise missles and the regime invited a press conference at a bomb site (which was clearly a militarised location) and where someone had painted ‘Baby Food Factory’ on a wooden board, in runny wet paint and bad English, and that hilarious press officer then ranted on passionately about the yanks bombing baby food factories.

Edited by Mungler

1 minute ago, Mungler said:

I reckon they will come out as a couple who in secret are madly in love and who had to nip over to tolerant England for a mad 48 hour binge on poppers and forbidden man love.

Or, they won’t make it to the studio as they sustain a dreadful and statistically implausible ‘accident’ which Hamster will then claim to have been carried out as part of the global plot us sheeple know nothing about.

I can’t wait to see what the telly offers up. I’m hoping it’s as bad as when the Yanks started on Saddam with cruise missles and the regime invited a press conference at the site (which was clearly a militarised location) and where someone had painted ‘Baby Food Factory’ on a wooden board and in bad English and that hilarious press officer then ranted on passionately about the yanks bombing baby food factories.

I do hope so and fingers crossed it's not a no show. It has to be some sort of tourist break. My guess is that the person chosen will not even be one of those in the cctv.

You just would not want to be picked for this mission :lol: Apparently the last guy implemented in the Litvinenko case has been made an MP.

We ship a fair bit to the USA and they have stopped a number of shipments we have going through with artworks by Russian artists.  Seems they are going to embargo a lot more in a bit of a rush as fedex are very much making it up as they go along while trying to stay legal. 

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

I can’t wait to see what the telly offers up. I’m hoping it’s as bad as when the Yanks started on Saddam with cruise missles and the regime invited a press conference at a bomb site (which was clearly a militarised location) and where someone had painted ‘Baby Food Factory’ on a wooden board, in runny wet paint and bad English, and that hilarious press officer then ranted on passionately about the yanks bombing baby food factories.

Gawd 😏 .

It's all obviously gone right over your head that eyerak was quickly found not to have had WMD and that the wrong country was "deliberately" invaded and destroyed, despite that the muricans continue to carry out extrajudicial assassinations with drones..............kinda less funny than comical Ali and the wet paint episode but then why let facts get in the way of a chuckle. 

16 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Gawd 😏 .

It's all obviously gone right over your head that eyerak was quickly found not to have had WMD and that the wrong country was "deliberately" invaded and destroyed, despite that the muricans continue to carry out extrajudicial assassinations with drones..............kinda less funny than comical Ali and the wet paint episode but then why let facts get in the way of a chuckle. 

Errrr random.

Someone whispers ‘Iraq’ and the soap box appears. You’re wasting you’re time and energy; I really don’t think anyone gives a monkeys deep down anyway. Saddam was a nasty piece of work and that was enough for 90% of the world; WMD? No one cares. The only shame is the hash up of the regime change that happened after the event. The actual invading and bombing bit went pretty well.

😂 You just can’t stop yourself can you! First post and you’re back in the middle east! Just what is it you’re trying to prove? Do you seriously believe that anyone believes that ‘eyerak’ ( good grief) was invaded because of WMD? Do you seriously believe that us ‘sheeple’ believe our politicians never sanction anything unlawful; do you seriously believe we all believe Dr Kelly’s death isn’t suspicious etc etc etc? We’ve all seen the YouTube film of The Shining which reportedly proves the moon landings were faked on a film set, and Roswell, and JFK etc etc etc. Very interesting but who cares? Nor me and not you. It doesn’t matter what we believe, or don’t believe, the simple fact is that we just don’t care. Nobody cares, certainly not enough to do anything about it. Kids are dying on a daily basis in Syria and elsewhere.....do we care...no. We see it on the news; we neither know nor care who is responsible; we tut and shake our heads and say how awful it is before getting up to put on the kettle and channel hopping to see what time the film is on, and go to bed without a concern. We all have our lives to get on with.

Do you care? No. You come on here and belittle us for our apparent lack of concern and ridicule us for being ‘sheeple’, when the fact is we just aren’t interested enough to care. What is the point of your boringly repetitive and incessant rambling if you don’t care enough to do anything about it? What do you want us to do? Again...what is it that you’re trying to prove? 

I’d be very impressed if you badgered politicians as much as you badgered the forum, but the fact is you obviously don’t have the courage to back up your convictions. 

23 minutes ago, Scully said:

😂 You just can’t stop yourself can you! First post and you’re back in the middle east! Just what is it you’re trying to prove? Do you seriously believe that anyone believes that ‘eyerak’ ( good grief) was invaded because of WMD? Do you seriously believe that us ‘sheeple’ believe our politicians never sanction anything unlawful; do you seriously believe we all believe Dr Kelly’s death isn’t suspicious etc etc etc? We’ve all seen the YouTube film of The Shining which reportedly proves the moon landings were faked on a film set, and Roswell, and JFK etc etc etc. Very interesting but who cares? Nor me and not you. It doesn’t matter what we believe, or don’t believe, the simple fact is that we just don’t care. Nobody cares, certainly not enough to do anything about it. Kids are dying on a daily basis in Syria and elsewhere.....do we care...no. We see it on the news; we neither know nor care who is responsible; we tut and shake our heads and say how awful it is before getting up to put on the kettle and channel hopping to see what time the film is on, and go to bed without a concern. We all have our lives to get on with.

Do you care? No. You come on here and belittle us for our apparent lack of concern and ridicule us for being ‘sheeple’, when the fact is we just aren’t interested enough to care. What is the point of your boringly repetitive and incessant rambling if you don’t care enough to do anything about it? What do you want us to do? Again...what is it that you’re trying to prove? 

I’d be very impressed if you badgered politicians as much as you badgered the forum, but the fact is you obviously don’t have the courage to back up your convictions. 

Actually it was Mungler who derailed the thread despite Zapp's earlier request but hey "who cares" who did what. 

FWIW I do care about ALL human deaths so you're on your own there. 

24 minutes ago, Mungler said:

Errrr random.

Someone whispers ‘Iraq’ and the soap box appears. You’re wasting you’re time and energy; I really don’t think anyone gives a monkeys deep down anyway. Saddam was a nasty piece of work and that was enough for 90% of the world; WMD? No one cares. The only shame is the hash up of the regime change that happened after the event. The actual invading and bombing bit went pretty well.

Errrr, no more random than your rant which literally and specifically named me, if you don't care then why comment and why bring me into it when I hadn't even commented on this thread ?  

Edited by Hamster

9 hours ago, Hamster said:

Actually it was Mungler who derailed the thread despite Zapp's earlier request but hey "who cares" who did what. 

FWIW I do care about ALL human deaths so you're on your own there. 

YOUR first post in the thread. I’m not on my own; you don’t care anymore than the rest of us. If you did you’d  be out there campaigning; it’s so much easier to tap a keyboard though and berate others from the comfort of your own chair. 

10 hours ago, Scully said:

Wow, pretty bleak. But unfortunately pretty accurate. People make a fuss but do nothing. They are appalled by by the tax avoidance methods of Starbucks but quite enough to stop buying coffee there. They are horrified by a dead migrant child on a beach but not quite enough to do something to stop them making the journeys, instead preferring to do the equivalent of creating a finishing line and applauding those that make it.

1 minute ago, SpringDon said:

Wow, pretty bleak. But unfortunately pretty accurate. People make a fuss but do nothing. They are appalled by by the tax avoidance methods of Starbucks but quite enough to stop buying coffee there. They are horrified by a dead migrant child on a beach but not quite enough to do something to stop them making the journeys, instead preferring to do the equivalent of creating a finishing line and applauding those that make it.

Good post SpringDon.

I wasnt going to get involved with what will be the 4th (and soon to be locked) thread about Salisbury.

What would have been better, would be to wait until the presumed dead GRU officers/Underwear salesman/pharmacutical workers/tourists  (delete as applicable) made their televised statement/confession/excuse..
The fact that the media is referring to them by their presumed false names is a little strange dont you think ?
Maybe at the media 'outing' one of them will pull a face mask off and reveal himself to be none other than Vlad Putin, muttering "And Id have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them damn scientists making me a bad batch"

Whilst some go right out of their way to ridicule others stance, and others say they dont care, and are totally disinterested (yet keep coming back for a bite) it seems there are 2 distinct camps.

Those that believe the official line (because its on telly so it must be true innit)

And those that dont.

The fact is ,if you are happy with the 'official line' why are you even participating in what has become The Salisbury Conspiracy Thread(s) ?
If it means nothing to you, why are you here ?
Springdon and Scully pointed out that no one really gives a monkeys anyway, Hamster keeps going back to the M E because for hereditary reasons, thats where his heart lies.
I personally find it interesting to see what people will believe given the right (dis)information.
They say the bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe, the reason being, that no one would dare tell such a massive porkie.
That, in itself is worth considering.

As Ive mentioned before, and no one has challenged it, Sergei left his house that morning around 9am, there is evidence (CCTV) that he was driving around Salisbury at 9.15am.
There is evidence that they pulled into the car park in town at 1.30pm.
There is NO evidence he went back to his house, no CCTV, phone logs, sightings ect.
He and his daughter are reluctant or forbidden to state whether they did or not for some reason.
If he didnt go back, he couldnt have been contaminated by the 12 ish hit on his door handle.
Its small things like this that lend weight to my (conspiracy) theory.

Meanwhile in Russialand, the supposed 'spies' need a week to get their story straight before speaking to the press ?
But nobody outside of Russias going to believe them anyway, so why waste the time ?

2 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Good post SpringDon.

I wasnt going to get involved with what will be the 4th (and soon to be locked) thread about Salisbury.

What would have been better, would be to wait until the presumed dead GRU officers/Underwear salesman/pharmacutical workers/tourists  (delete as applicable) made their televised statement/confession/excuse..
The fact that the media is referring to them by their presumed false names is a little strange dont you think ?
Maybe at the media 'outing' one of them will pull a face mask off and reveal himself to be none other than Vlad Putin, muttering "And Id have gotten away with it if it wasnt for them damn scientists making me a bad batch"

Whilst some go right out of their way to ridicule others stance, and others say they dont care, and are totally disinterested (yet keep coming back for a bite) it seems there are 2 distinct camps.

Those that believe the official line (because its on telly so it must be true innit)

And those that dont.

The fact is ,if you are happy with the 'official line' why are you even participating in what has become The Salisbury Conspiracy Thread(s) ?
If it means nothing to you, why are you here ?
Springdon and Scully pointed out that no one really gives a monkeys anyway, Hamster keeps going back to the M E because for hereditary reasons, thats where his heart lies.
I personally find it interesting to see what people will believe given the right (dis)information.
They say the bigger the lie, the easier it is to believe, the reason being, that no one would dare tell such a massive porkie.
That, in itself is worth considering.

As Ive mentioned before, and no one has challenged it, Sergei left his house that morning around 9am, there is evidence (CCTV) that he was driving around Salisbury at 9.15am.
There is evidence that they pulled into the car park in town at 1.30pm.
There is NO evidence he went back to his house, no CCTV, phone logs, sightings ect.
He and his daughter are reluctant or forbidden to state whether they did or not for some reason.
If he didnt go back, he couldnt have been contaminated by the 12 ish hit on his door handle.
Its small things like this that lend weight to my (conspiracy) theory.

Meanwhile in Russialand, the supposed 'spies' need a week to get their story straight before speaking to the press ?
But nobody outside of Russias going to believe them anyway, so why waste the time ?

And round and round we go......if you care, then do something about it. Seriously, do something about it. Even a letter to the PM or whom ever, telling her that you know what she’s up to would be a start. Anyone? 

Are we afraid we’ll end up a suicide statistic like Dr Kelly, or do we simply not care enough? 

18 minutes ago, Scully said:

And round and round we go......if you care, then do something about it. Seriously, do something about it. Even a letter to the PM or whom ever, telling her that you know what she’s up to would be a start. Anyone? 

Are we afraid we’ll end up a suicide statistic like Dr Kelly, or do we simply not care enough? 

I dont care enough, simple.

Like I said, I find it interesting, as you must do, as you keep replying.

If you seriously believe that writing a stern letter to your MP or to anyone really, is going to accomplish anything, then fill your boots.
The 'powers' that be understand two things, votes, and boots on the street.
And considering we are too fat and lazy to get up and put those boots down, it comes down to our pitiful voting system.
And they can always buy them, with benefits and tax breaks.

8 minutes ago, henry d said:

Wow this is going a bit peaky blinders already!

Dont know why people get so wound up about it to be fair.

If they dont like to read about other peoples delusions, then dont read it.
No ones going to DO anything about it, if Boris and Theresa turned up one day and said, 'OK sorry guys , we made it up to gain a tactical edge over Russia' Everyone would be just like  'Oh OK then, cool'

No one batted an eyelid when we spent billions on taking Saddams WMDs off him, that didnt exist.
Oops sorry ,Middle East again 😯😂

Not sure which camp I fall into. Dont really care (despite the fact I’m writing this). 

There seem to be gaping holes in the whole thing as ably pointed out by mr.hamster and mr.rewulf. Not least that highly trained spies flew  direct from Moscow and seemed to have been caught gurning at every cctv camera between there and Salisbury.

But, and here’s the thing, I don’t know. Very few people do. I’m very sceptical about the official version but so what?  I’m not going to write to my mp because it’s a bit of an effort and what’s he going to do anyway?

So my only alternative is to be a sleeper agent then bring down the system from within. And the sleeper part is going terrifically well so far.

4 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

Not sure which camp I fall into. Dont really care (despite the fact I’m writing this). 

There seem to be gaping holes in the whole thing as ably pointed out by mr.hamster and mr.rewulf. Not least that highly trained spies flew  direct from Moscow and seemed to have been caught gurning at every cctv camera between there and Salisbury.

But, and here’s the thing, I don’t know. Very few people do. I’m very sceptical about the official version but so what?  I’m not going to write to my mp because it’s a bit of an effort and what’s he going to do anyway?

So my only alternative is to be a sleeper agent then bring down the system from within. And the sleeper part is going terrifically well so far.

Excellent ! 😀

21 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

I dont care enough, simple.

Like I said, I find it interesting, as you must do, as you keep replying.

If you seriously believe that writing a stern letter to your MP or to anyone really, is going to accomplish anything, then fill your boots.
The 'powers' that be understand two things, votes, and boots on the street.
And considering we are too fat and lazy to get up and put those boots down, it comes down to our pitiful voting system.
And they can always buy them, with benefits and tax breaks.

And there you go; got it in one. You don’t care anymore than anyone else.

Ill admit it was interesting for a while, but it grows tedious when it goes round and round and round and round with a couple berating and ridiculing others.....for what? Being sheeple? For their lack of action? Their indifference? And then to cap it all it transpires the belittles are as much sheeple as the rest of us because they can’t be bothered to do anything about it; you’re just toeing the line like everyone else. No one is rocking any boats worth mentioning. 

7 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

😂 Good post.