Alleged Russian assassins on TV

oowee

16 minutes ago, Mungler said:

That’s just meaningless rhetoric 

...and that is how these things roll on and on!

Take for example (a cross thread) H`s quotation from William Casey; it is taken so far out of context but is taken as gold plated proof of devilish misinformation starting right there. Casey had been talking about how he was astonished that the CIA`s "Intelligence" analysis was mostly taken from the news etc. Yet compare that with how Trump rolled in against the odds, or Brexit, or Scottish independence (all having their own particular tin hatters) and yet the illuminati/bilderbergs/rothschilds/fourth riech (ad infinitum).... couldn`t quite get it right, the various tin hat brigades bicker and squabble about "the truth" and follow their own little rabbit holes further and further to bolster their own worldview.

Leave em to it is probably the best idea

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Follow the money, the bankers, the media moguls (war is big business for them), the arms manufacturers biggest shareholders, they would be just the start. 

So who are the ‘the bankers’ you refer to? Do you mean specific people, the CEO’s of Banks for example? And the biggest shareholders in arms manufacturers are fund managers. They have no interest in causing a war in order to increase the value of one of their many shareholding’s as the value of many more would fall. 

So that leaves media moguls. 

1 hour ago, AVB said:

So Rewulf who do you think is pulling the strings? 

Short answer, I dont know, Hamsters 'follow the money' theory is your best bet, and Mungler calling it 'meaningless rhetoric' is quite frankly a pretty poor cop out of countering the answer.

22 minutes ago, AVB said:

So who are the ‘the bankers’ you refer to? Do you mean specific people, the CEO’s of Banks for example? And the biggest shareholders in arms manufacturers are fund managers. They have no interest in causing a war in order to increase the value of one of their many shareholding’s as the value of many more would fall. 

Are they bankers ? Or media moguls, maybe its none of those you mention, if its common knowledge of who they are , its a lot easier for the tin hatters to expose them (for all the good that will do)
People like soros, who meddle in all kinds of world affairs (And thats no conspiracy theory BTW ,its proven) dont seem to mind who knows what theyre up to.
When the Rothschilds started doing the rounds on conspiracy stories, a quick google of them showed that they pretty much didnt exist as a banking family anymore.
Now days they seemed to have come out of the shadows somewhat.

I think we can agree that in the 21st century the rule of , Money = Power is as good an answer you will get.

But that is just rhetoric. There’s no evidence at all or specifics.

When Soros tanked the pound and made more money than god he didn’t hire jihadists and have them managed by an intermediary based in the mountains of Pakistan.

Bad stuff happens and then after the event with the benefit of hindsight the tin foil hatters construct nonsense to suit.

If Lehman’s was still going their name would be on that list, but oh no that bank failed in 2008 (as nearly did all the banks). No doubt they all should have spent less time orchestrating 9/11 and the annexation of the Middle East and focused more on not lending to people who couldn’t effect a repayment. Oh hang on, there must be a hindsighted created scenario that the tin foil hatters have created after the event that covers this off?

Edited by Mungler

5 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Short answer, I dont know, Hamsters 'follow the money' theory is your best bet, and Mungler calling it 'meaningless rhetoric' is quite frankly a pretty poor cop out of countering the answer.

Are they bankers ? Or media moguls, maybe its none of those you mention, if its common knowledge of who they are , its a lot easier for the tin hatters to expose them (for all the good that will do)
People like soros, who meddle in all kinds of world affairs (And thats no conspiracy theory BTW ,its proven) dont seem to mind who knows what theyre up to.
When the Rothschilds started doing the rounds on conspiracy stories, a quick google of them showed that they pretty much didnt exist as a banking family anymore.
Now days they seemed to have come out of the shadows somewhat.

I think we can agree that in the 21st century the rule of , Money = Power is as good an answer you will get.

So that’s Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet. They don’t look dodgy to me. Although Carlos Slim Helu (#7 in the worlds Rich list) does look dodgy. Must be him. Elon Musk is 55th on the list. He defiantly seems like a James Bond villain. 

1 minute ago, AVB said:

So that’s Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet. They don’t look dodgy to me. Although Carlos Slim Helu (#7 in the worlds Rich list) does look dodgy. Must be him. Elon Musk is 55th on the list. He defiantly seems like a James Bond villain. 

Admittedly , none of them appear to have terrible facial scarring and a large fluffy cat on their lap.

But then, what does a member of the NWO elite look like, and indeed do ?
Besides have an extremely large fiscal value and a great deal of influence.

What about the Queen? She’s got to be on that list.

What about Putin? Word on the street he’s the richest man in the world with a lot of pals holding the bag for him.

What about the higher table of the Chinese  Communist Party? They control over a billion people.

Thinking it through when this supreme group of people (Greeks, Yanks, Brits, Chinese, Arabs) meet up for a chat, do they all speak lizard if not who are the translators and how is it they haven’t told David Ike about all of this?

9 minutes ago, Mungler said:

When Soros tanked the pound and made more money than god he didn’t hire jihadists and have them managed by an intermediary based in the mountains of Pakistan.

Bad stuff happens and then after the event with the benefit of hindsight the tin foil hatters construct nonsense to suit.

If Lehman’s was still going their name would be on that list, but oh no that bank failed in 2008 (as nearly did all the banks). No doubt they all should have spent less time orchestrating 9/11 and the annexation of the Middle East and focused more on not lending to people who couldn’t effect a repayment.

Thats just rhetoric.

2 minutes ago, Mungler said:

What about Putin? Word on the street he’s the richest man in the world with a lot of pals holding the bag for him.

What about the higher table of the Chinese  Communist Party? They control over a billion people.

Thinking it through when this supreme group of people (Greeks, Yanks, Brits, Chinese, Arabs) meet up for a chat, do they all speak lizard if not who are the translators and how is it they haven’t told David Ike about all of this?

All good questions , except the lizard and Ike ones 😁

Ask yourself this, what on earth are these people going to do with this vast wealth ?
You or I might have a few ideas about what could be achieved with virtually limitless dosh.
But do you really see the queen or Putin or Xi having a wild party and letting it all hang out ?

It comes back to the money = power rule, probably the greatest buzz for such people.
Maybe they want theyre place in history, maybe they want to leave the world better than they found it ?
Maybe they are planning world dominion/NWO/destruction/enslavement...
We are just spectators.

3 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Thats just rhetoric.

No, because events that actually happened are real, unless you want to go down the rabbit warren of the footage of the planes hitting the towers being falsified (involving the infiltration of every news agency and nobbling eye witnesss etc).

Your version of just about anything is unsupported by any evidence and to boot is statistically improbable.  

Just now, Rewulf said:

All good questions , except the lizard and Ike ones 😁

Ask yourself this, what on earth are these people going to do with this vast wealth ?
You or I might have a few ideas about what could be achieved with virtually limitless dosh.
But do you really see the queen or Putin or Xi having a wild party and letting it all hang out ?

It comes back to the money = power rule, probably the greatest buzz for such people.
Maybe they want theyre place in history, maybe they want to leave the world better than they found it ?
Maybe they are planning world dominion/NWO/destruction/enslavement...
We are just spectators.

Just how many maybes do you need for one of your theories?

1 minute ago, Gordon R said:

Mungler - for the record, I know you are sane, but I am getting worried about some of the bizarre opinions on here.

Perhaps someone could enlighten us as to where exactly these dark force lizards dwell.

Like I said, absolutely bonkerooneys 🤪

With an over active imagination and hindsight you can conjure up anything, except evidence.

19 minutes ago, Mungler said:

No, because events that actually happened are real, unless you want to go down the rabbit warren of the footage of the planes hitting the towers being falsified (involving the infiltration of every news agency and nobbling eye witnesss etc).

Your version of just about anything is unsupported by any evidence and to boot is statistically improbable.  

Not impossible then ?
Back to 9/11 Im afraid.

http://www.consensus911.org/point-tt-6/

1 minute ago, Rewulf said:

Not impossible then ?
Back to 9/11 Im afraid.

But that ‘again’ is just rhetoric.

Pointing to what is so improbable as to render it not just unlikely but say 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 and then saying ‘well it’s possible then’ doesn’t obviate the fact it’s still 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 

47 minutes ago, Mungler said:

But that ‘again’ is just rhetoric.

Pointing to what is so improbable as to render it not just unlikely but say 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 and then saying ‘well it’s possible then’ doesn’t obviate the fact it’s still 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1 

In that case you obviously haven't bothered to read the link.

So now we've switched to 911 from Russian assassins are we to assume the Russians did it? Salisbury, not 911. 😎

We could look at it another way........what would it take for Salisbury NOT to have been down to the Russians? Let's say it was the British or another nationality; what would have to be in place logistically for it to be someone else?

We can apply the same criteria to 911. What would have to take place for it to be an 'inside job'? Are we seriously suggesting that not only logistically is it plausible, but with the unbelievably crucial matter of a covert ( given the numbers that must have been involved ) operation such as it would have to have been, ( and still so )  it is plausible 911 was home grown?  Really? 

37 minutes ago, Scully said:

So now we've switched to 911 from Russian assassins are we to assume the Russians did it? Salisbury, not 911. 😎

We could look at it another way........what would it take for Salisbury NOT to have been down to the Russians? Let's say it was the British or another nationality; what would have to be in place logistically for it to be someone else?

We can apply the same criteria to 911. What would have to take place for it to be an 'inside job'? Are we seriously suggesting that not only logistically is it plausible, but with the unbelievably crucial matter of a covert ( given the numbers that must have been involved ) operation such as it would have to have been, ( and still so )  it is plausible 911 was home grown?  Really? 

I'll agree with you there Scully to keep it quiet would be implausible, as in highly unlikely, but impossible ?

There were various crews in and out of the twin towers removing asbestos for months beforehand.is it impossible that that could have been a cover? 

There were nearly 90 cctv cams covering the approach of flight 77 at the Pentagon, the US government has released 5 frames from one camera, none of which show a 757. Implausible? 

The link I supplied earlier showed witness statements and NASA thermal evidence of molten metal and temperatures exceeding 800 degrees, underground, weeks later. Implausible?  Or downright impossible unless a chemical like nanothermite was used.

Salisbury , you must admit there are holes in the story?

A very sketchy motive for Russia, and a far better one for a state like Ukraine.

Why didn't they just give Russia access  to a portion of the samples?

Why is the OPCW report classified?

Why are 4/5 of the victims still alive if the stuff is so deadly?

Where is the collateral exposure, nurses ,ambulance crew, restaurant and pub staff contaminated?

If the purpose was to kill, why not just kill and be done with it?

Instead the peeps (whoever they are) seem to have gone more for media exposure  than any effective homicide.

I'm not actually bothered much anymore if you want to address any of that. Even I'm getting bored of it now.

But consider this.

Most of the whole population of the world believe in some imaginary deity or other, many will kill and die for them , with no proof of there existence WHATSOEVER. They attract no ridicule at all. In fact, it's illegal to ridicule them in this country and many others.

Yet question a government which has been proven to lie in the past, and you are apparently ready for psychiatric treatment?

Go figure.

25 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The link I supplied earlier showed witness statements and NASA thermal evidence of molten metal and temperatures exceeding 800 degrees, underground, weeks later. Implausible?  Or downright impossible unless a chemical like nanothermite was used.

So how did they get the cutting charges in past sniffer dogs and the tons of concrete out, and how did they know where to planes would hit and why would you get somone else to fly into the towers when you could just blow them up?

21 minutes ago, Hamster said:

Errr, I got a warning for mentioning ..... 

...cats, religion?

Or are the mods all illuminati? :ninja:

Edited by henry d

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

So how did they get the cutting charges in past sniffer dogs and the tons of concrete out, and how did they know where to planes would hit and why would you get somone else to fly into the towers when you could just blow them up?

Who are you going to blame for them just blowing up!?

Like I said ,maintenance crews, lift engineers, it's not like they had to do it the day before, they had years to plan.

...cats, religion?

Or are the mods all illuminati?  Who knows ...maybe

Read the link.

I did and it’s total nonsense.

When the Salisbury ‘thing’ went off someone directed me to the website of an entirely plausible ‘security consultant’ who whilst not dressed in David Ike purple and showing no signs of a labotomy spouted on about how it was definitely a false flag operation. I thought it implausible nonsense at the time and with the passage of time even more so. It did show how any old looney come expert with their own agenda can knock up a video or a website and attract likeminded people and after a while you get a website / portal that has the look and feel of something proper or real. Just take a look at the David Ike website - that’s as slick as you like but it’s still nut nut land on-line. 

For any of the 9/11 counter theories to be at all possible the entire world would have to be under the control of some undetected spectre-esque organisation (or perhaps we’re back to lizard people from space). It is so implausible as to be impossible I.e we’re back to 1,000,000,000,000 - 1

Given the list of people that died that day including a forner director of the FBI (or is he perhaps alive on an island near Port Marian guarded by big balloons) it’s still just complete bonkers.

5 hours ago, AVB said:

Correct.

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

But that is just rhetoric. There’s no evidence at all or specifics.

If Lehman’s was still going their name would be on that list, but oh no that bank failed in 2008 (as nearly did all the banks). No doubt they all should have spent less time orchestrating 9/11 and the annexation of the Middle East and focused more on not lending to people who couldn’t effect a repayment. Oh hang on, there must be a hindsighted created scenario that the tin foil hatters have created after the event that covers this off?

Nice post!

5 hours ago, AVB said:

:-)

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Admittedly , none of them appear to have terrible facial scarring and a large fluffy cat on their lap.

But then, what does a member of the NWO elite look like, and indeed do ?
Besides have an extremely large fiscal value and a great deal of influence.

Didn,t another bunch of conspiray theorists state that they are really lizards, who can take human form?  

5 hours ago, Mungler said:

Is Corbyn one of them? He,s as slimy as a lizard!

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

Mungler - for the record, I know you are sane, but I am getting worried about some of the bizarre opinions on here.

Perhaps someone could enlighten us as to where exactly these dark force lizards dwell.

Islington?

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Not impossible then ?
Back to 9/11 Im afraid.

It,s garbage!

4 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I genuinely think that those who are in denial about the twin towers are one slice short of a full loaf - seriously.

I agree! Mind you, they were right about the Earth being flat, and the Moon being made of  cheese!

1 hour ago, Rewulf said:

I'll agree with you there Scully to keep it quiet would be implausible, as in highly unlikely, but impossible ?

There were various crews in and out of the twin towers removing asbestos for months beforehand.is it impossible that that could have been a cover? 

There were nearly 90 cctv cams covering the approach of flight 77 at the Pentagon, the US government has released 5 frames from one camera, none of which show a 757. Implausible? 

Salisbury , you must admit there are holes in the story?

A very sketchy motive for Russia, and a far better one for a state like Ukraine.

Why didn't they just give Russia access  to a portion of the samples?

Why is the OPCW report classified?

Why are 4/5 of the victims still alive if the stuff is so deadly?

Where is the collateral exposure, nurses ,ambulance crew, restaurant and pub staff contaminated?

If the purpose was to kill, why not just kill and be done with it?

Instead the peeps (whoever they are) seem to have gone more for media exposure  than any effective homicide.

I'm not actually bothered much anymore if you want to address any of that. Even I'm getting bored of it now.

But consider this.

Most of the whole population of the world believe in some imaginary deity or other, many will kill and die for them , with no proof of there existence WHATSOEVER. They attract no ridicule at all. In fact, it's illegal to ridicule them in this country and many others.

Yet question a government which has been proven to lie in the past, and you are apparently ready for psychiatric treatment?

Go figure.

Clearly, you have too much time on your hands!  It,s ridiculous!