oowee

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Rewulf said:

I'll agree with you there Scully to keep it quiet would be implausible, as in highly unlikely, but impossible ?

There were various crews in and out of the twin towers removing asbestos for months beforehand.is it impossible that that could have been a cover? 

There were nearly 90 cctv cams covering the approach of flight 77 at the Pentagon, the US government has released 5 frames from one camera, none of which show a 757. Implausible? 

The link I supplied earlier showed witness statements and NASA thermal evidence of molten metal and temperatures exceeding 800 degrees, underground, weeks later. Implausible?  Or downright impossible unless a chemical like nanothermite was used.

Salisbury , you must admit there are holes in the story?

A very sketchy motive for Russia, and a far better one for a state like Ukraine.

Why didn't they just give Russia access  to a portion of the samples?

Why is the OPCW report classified?

Why are 4/5 of the victims still alive if the stuff is so deadly?

Where is the collateral exposure, nurses ,ambulance crew, restaurant and pub staff contaminated?

If the purpose was to kill, why not just kill and be done with it?

Instead the peeps (whoever they are) seem to have gone more for media exposure  than any effective homicide.

I'm not actually bothered much anymore if you want to address any of that. Even I'm getting bored of it now.

But consider this.

Most of the whole population of the world believe in some imaginary deity or other, many will kill and die for them , with no proof of there existence WHATSOEVER. They attract no ridicule at all. In fact, it's illegal to ridicule them in this country and many others.

Yet question a government which has been proven to lie in the past, and you are apparently ready for psychiatric treatment?

Go figure.

Regarding 911, like I said, the monumental task of logistics and the risks of every single person involved remaining resolute to a covert operation such as this are extremely implausible, and as for your link, there must be equally enough 'expert' and 'eye witness' accounts of how the moon landings were faked. When you consider how many outside sources would have everything to gain by exposing 911 as an inside job, ( or the mppn landings, or JFK, or Salisbury for that matter ) then I simply can't believe none have got any further than a youtube video or an online conspiracy forum. 

The implications of 911 being an inside job are simply too far fetched I'm afraid. I seriously doubt any western country would need to go to such lengths to start a war.

I'll admit there are glaring holes all over the Salisbury incident, and I also have no doubt the truth will out, eventually.

As for deities, while I can admit they derived from the will to conspire to control the masses,  it requires ( in most cases ) indoctrination from a very early age to counteract free and independent thought. However, those who have the capability ( and are allowed ) to examine the evidence from a logical point of view, soon realise it is yet just another conspiracy theory; perhaps quite possibly the greatest of them all. Some of the things I was taught in Sunday school, when looked at from a logical perspective as an adult of average intelligence, are beyond implausible to the extent they're simply hilarious.

Religious belief attracts ridicule all over the world, and while in some countries you can be killed for it, I'm pretty sure it's still not illegal to do so in this country....yet. 

21 minutes ago, Scully said:

As for deities, while I can admit they derived from the will to conspire to control the masses,  it requires ( in most cases ) indoctrination from a very early age to counteract free and independent thought. However, those who have the capability ( and are allowed ) to examine the evidence from a logical point of view, soon realise it is yet just another conspiracy theory; perhaps quite possibly the greatest of them all. Some of the things I was taught in Sunday school, when looked at from a logical perspective as an adult of average intelligence, are beyond implausible to the extent they're simply hilarious.

Religious belief attracts ridicule all over the world, and while in some countries you can be killed for it, I'm pretty sure it's still not illegal to do so in this country....yet. 

Careful, you don`t want to be falling foul of the rules of the forum

Posts containing religious or racial content, are not permitted on the forums.

15 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Read the link.

I did, a few of the references that are critical in it lead nowhere, obv the illuminati have cut them! As for the maintenance crews etc it again leads to the conspiracy of silence (of huge numbers of people) and the possibility of the sniffer dogs catching them out, plausible/implausible?

4 minutes ago, henry d said:

The tangent was merely to demonstrate in answer to the question of believing in some thing with little or no evidence, and being called a loon for it.

Although I'm sure this will be swiftly rubbished it demonstrates how many loons there actually are, and the apathy within.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

7 minutes ago, henry d said:

I did, a few of the references that are critical in it lead nowhere, obv the illuminati have cut them! As for the maintenance crews etc it again leads to the conspiracy of silence (of huge numbers of people) and the possibility of the sniffer dogs catching them out, plausible/implausible?

What sniffer dogs?

38 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

The tangent was merely to demonstrate in answer to the question of believing in some thing with little or no evidence, and being called a loon for it.

Although I'm sure this will be swiftly rubbished it demonstrates how many loons there actually are, and the apathy within.

What sniffer dogs?

That's the really interesting part of it for me, the lack of trust in government.

13 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Are they all conspiracy loons ?

Coming to a TV near you soon, http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2018/09/were-on-the-brink-of-war-and-nobody-cares.html

No not at all, whether they are right about conspiracys or not aside, the fact that the vast majority of people don't trust their own governments shows something is very wrong with our supposed democratic system.

I’m joining in ,against my better judgement, to point out that steel starts to lose strength at 450c or so and by 800c has lost half its structural strength (otherwise blacksmiths would never move metal).

I unequivocally believe that planes were flown into the tower.  Who funded/protected the participants is anyone’s guess. Like mr.scully, I simply cannot accept that the number of people required to pull an inside job would not be detected.

But before I burn my tinfoil hat, I do think the article by Hitchens is very thought provoking though that’s probably because it chimes with my own opinions.

......what’s this thread about again?

18 hours ago, henry d said:

So how did they get the cutting charges in past sniffer dogs and the tons of concrete out, and how did they know where to planes would hit and why would you get somone else to fly into the towers when you could just blow them up?

...cats, religion?

Or are the mods all illuminati?

SSHHHH!  Lizards!

17 hours ago, Mungler said:

I did and it’s total nonsense.

When the Salisbury ‘thing’ went off someone directed me to the website of an entirely plausible ‘security consultant’ who whilst not dressed in David Ike purple and showing no signs of a labotomy spouted on about how it was definitely a false flag operation. I thought it implausible nonsense at the time and with the passage of time even more so. It did show how any old looney come expert with their own agenda can knock up a video or a website and attract likeminded people and after a while you get a website / portal that has the look and feel of something proper or real. Just take a look at the David Ike website - that’s as slick as you like but it’s still nut nut land on-line. 

For any of the 9/11 counter theories to be at all possible the entire world would have to be under the control of some undetected spectre-esque organisation (or perhaps we’re back to lizard people from space). It is so implausible as to be impossible I.e we’re back to 1,000,000,000,000 - 1

Given the list of people that died that day including a forner director of the FBI (or is he perhaps alive on an island near Port Marian guarded by big balloons) it’s still just complete bonkers.

Correct!

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

No not at all, whether they are right about conspiracys or not aside, the fact that the vast majority of people don't trust their own governments shows something is very wrong with our supposed democratic system.

Possibly due to the ridiculous conspiracy theories aired on the internet, social media etc! Isn,t there a saying, "A lie travels all around the globe, before the truth has time to get it,s pants on"?

If you want a genuine conspiracy, check why Alistair Darling, Labour Chancellor in 2010, announced that National Insurance Contributions would only need to be paid for a total of 31 years, as opposed to the decades long rule of 41 years? This announcement was made quietly, when the headlines at the time were all focussed on the Election, and Brown,s "bigot" speech, and thus passed almost without notice...............I had just started my State Pension, and  I received 91% of that amount as I had "only" 38.5 years of contributions.  I rang the DWP HQ  in Belfast, and queried this, expecting to be told that mine, and thousands of others, would revert to 100% !Only to be told that it was not retrospective!  When I asked what was the purpose of this act, I was quietly informed that it was meant to help those who would not have been able to make the full 41 years...."recent arrivals"! Not a theory, a Fact!

Try this one.

Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect

Or this.

Falsehood will fly, as it were, on the wings of the wind, and carry its tales to every corner of the earth; whilst truth lags behind; her steps, though sure, are slow and solemn, and she has neither vigour nor activity enough to pursue and overtake her enemy.

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

The irony of that statement. 

Corbyn,s irony?

4 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Try this one.

Besides, as the vilest Writer has his Readers, so the greatest Liar has his Believers; and it often happens, that if a Lie be believ’d only for an Hour, it has done its Work, and there is no farther occasion for it. Falsehood flies, and the Truth comes limping after it; so that when Men come to be undeceiv’d, it is too late; the Jest is over, and the Tale has had its Effect

Or this.

Falsehood will fly, as it were, on the wings of the wind, and carry its tales to every corner of the earth; whilst truth lags behind; her steps, though sure, are slow and solemn, and she has neither vigour nor activity enough to pursue and overtake her enemy.

So it works both ways.  But which to believe....? Those who have committed the greater, or lesser crimes? Those with the most to gain?  

3 hours ago, Mungler said:

That’s right, we’re yet to find out the truth because the truth is still getting its pants on and the re-write is in the ‘to do’ / ‘drafts’ section of David Icke’s website 🤪

Correct.

2 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good old Mark Twain.

A good read!

22 hours ago, Rewulf said:

What sniffer dogs?

The sniffer dogs that were in place shortly after the 93 truck bombing, and of course the tin hatters have a theory about them being removed prior to 9/11. This of course is tosh as there had been a heightened threat level well prior to the attack but two weeks prior the threat level and amount of dogs and security staff were lowered to the usual level, and not like conspiracy theorists claim; removed fully.

3 hours ago, henry d said:

The sniffer dogs that were in place shortly after the 93 truck bombing, and of course the tin hatters have a theory about them being removed prior to 9/11. This of course is tosh as there had been a heightened threat level well prior to the attack but two weeks prior the threat level and amount of dogs and security staff were lowered to the usual level, and not like conspiracy theorists claim; removed fully.

Correct!