Blaser f16 sporting

Kraai

14 hours ago, B525 LIGHT said:

It’s a different gun to an F3, shallower action, lighter and I feel it lends itself better as a game gun.

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what Blaser had in mind. The game version came out first and the sporter always seemed a bit of an afterthought. No doubt the F16 is a decent gun but it sits in a very competitive sector of the market where there are no bad choices and with all the volume makers producing guns around that price point.

I love ‘em. My mate has one and if they did one in 20g it would be on a ‘serious want’ list! Love plain actions and love the adjustable balance in the stock too. 

No it’s not an F3 but it is a very good gun in its own right. 

(Caveat is that it is my opinion for whatever that’s worth!).

I've tried one (from cluny guns with their try before you buy scheme) liked it but it didn't really fit me, with the standard stock I was seeing too much rib for my liking. I'd like to try the lower stock configuration, possibly a tad longer too, in 30" rather than the 32" that I tried . A lot to like with the f16 if it suits.