Mods help

yates

41 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Are you not getting the Lingerie for the Larger Lady stuff any more?

naaww....................Freemans catalogue now....:good:....(the section after cardi's and jumpers)...(before the rubber incontinence pants tho', like what they used to have in the small ad's in the Daily Telegraph)

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the only other ad's i get on PW is for cross vices and drills and lathes that i cant afford........so am i a "discerning gentleman"...?

Are there any in Norfolk? 😀

By the way, I should be clearing the workshop soon and setting up my Dad's lathe/mill, which means that my old Henry Milnes lathe will be going spare, if you want it

13 minutes ago, amateur said:

Are there any in Norfolk? 😀

By the way, I should be clearing the workshop soon and setting up my Dad's lathe/mill, which means that my old Henry Milnes lathe will be going spare, if you want it

ooohhh tempt me not satan...

i have got access to my mates Harrison lathe up the road....cant really justify a lathe here........................its just that i want one....not NEED one.....want one........

want is an awful thing you know..:lol:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

ooohhh tempt me not satan...

i have got access to my mates Harrison lathe up the road....cant really justify a lathe here........................its just that i want one....not NEED one.....want one........

want is an awful thing you know..

Want means you'll find a way to get it

Need means you can openly get it without any sneaking about, "just storing it for a mate 😁"

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Want means you'll find a way to get it

Need means you can openly get it without any sneaking about, "just storing it for a mate 😁"

i can see you have had a lot of practice..................................

you could make an algerbra equation out of it........................need + want divided by the mrs .X BY JUSTIFICATION=posession.....:yahoo:............

On 14/09/2018 at 10:28, Teal said:

How are you viewing the site - computer, tablet or mobile? Can you try a forced refresh? I am not aware of a login issue, it sounds like a cookie issue perhaps - are they by any chance getting deleted at your end?

Was always a straight login as I haved ticked the 'remember me' box. As the site comes up on my PC, the log in box has my username and password showing, if i press 'Log In', wrong
password appears and I have to retype it. Strange?