GGG v Clenelo,Take 2.Sunday Morning.

sako751sg

Pretty sure all who are interested know but just a heads up for the rematch early Sunday.

A lot of grudge in this and compared to the lead up to the first gig this time round some harsh words have been said and real dislike so hoping it shows in the ring too.

Be interesting to see how Saul performs since he got busted for drugs and signed up for the drug testing program.

GGG a year older and at his age he could well be on the downturn but heres hoping he has enough to get the correct result this time round.As Dela Hoya and his cash cow are involved i wouldnt hold my breath.

Edited by sako751sg

Yup, I think GGG's got enough. I hope so anyway. I also hope, should he win, there's no talk of a rematch. There's nothing more that would need to be said. He should have been given the previous fight, so if he wins this, that's case closed in my eyes.

It'll be hard fought, but GGG for me

Edited by chrisjpainter

Tripe G for me also wouldn't like to see a third fight happen if triple G does win he's had so many months of his career wasted on waiting for the rematch with canelo being tested postive for a banned substance & he's been stripped of the IBF belt its ridiculous the hoops hes had to jump through for this rematch. i would of liked to have seen him fight billy joe saunders & he relieve him of that WBO title he's held captive for three years  

Agree regarding the re-match.

If GGG wins he should draw a line under it and move on.The money would be huge for a 3rd but he doesnt seem a squanderer do shouldnt need it although obviously it could be hard to turn down.

The other camp would try and play on the "fact" one fight ended a draw but the vast majority of sane fans and pundits know who really won.

11 hours ago, sako751sg said:

Once again the wrong result.

Not shocked if im honest,Dela Hoya cooks these results up for Alvarez pretty often.

I watched the fight in the office with a mate who’s well into boxing, soon as the final bell rang we both said GGG but they will give it to Alvarez.. GGG face said it all when they gave it Alvarez.. he walked out the ring I believe and refused to give a interview... disgrace if you ask me, someone is cooking the books on this.

On 16/09/2018 at 22:32, Mice! said:

Haven't seen the fight but how can they still get away with bent referees these days, its being watched globally from every angle possible, same with drug cheats tested every which way and still professional sports persons slip through.

Agree look at the joshua vs povetkin fight thats happending this weekend . Povetkin has tested postive twice for a banned substance & yet he's fighting for multiple world titles on saturday its a farce

On 17/09/2018 at 00:28, Gordon R said:

I feel sorry for GGG. A great boxer, top flight human being - robbed blind - twice.

Agree also very respectable fighter enjoyed watching all his fights its put me off boxing some what seeing him robbed twice & messed around with it all . Wish he didn't take the rematch and had gone after billy Joe saunders instead 

He might end up fighting Saunders before a rematch with Alvarez. One snag for Saunders might be his ability to travel to the USA.

Whilst Saunders is a very good boxer, he is one of the most obnoxious individuals in boxing. He might be stripped of his licence or have a criminal conviction, following his inability to behave like a normal human being. I don't know whether fame has gone to his head or he was a cretin before he took up boxing.

I would like to see GGG shut him up.

8 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Agree look at the joshua vs povetkin fight thats happending this weekend . Povetkin has tested postive twice for a banned substance & yet he's fighting for

Reading an article in the paper this week and looking at the photo, i see no way possible that AJ doesn't pound him silly.

23 hours ago, Gordon R said:

He might end up fighting Saunders before a rematch with Alvarez. One snag for Saunders might be his ability to travel to the USA.

Whilst Saunders is a very good boxer, he is one of the most obnoxious individuals in boxing. He might be stripped of his licence or have a criminal conviction, following his inability to behave like a normal human being. I don't know whether fame has gone to his head or he was a cretin before he took up boxing.

I would like to see GGG shut him up.

Agree ive wanted to see tripe G shut saunders up since he got that wbo belt of andy lee the defences saunders have had for it are a joke! He shut of been stripped well over a year ago for inactivity 

16 hours ago, Mice! said:

Reading an article in the paper this week and looking at the photo, i see no way possible that AJ doesn't pound him silly.

joshua to k/0 in the first three rounds is 6/1 on sky bet currently its tempting! Cant see povetkin doing much myself he's 39 years old and been in some wars over the years i wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this fight with a few quid in his pocket from it . Hope big david price does well in his first match back after that crushing knock out from povetkin