Conspiracy Theory Question...

Munzy

Genuine question here...

Many people believe there are conspiracies surrounding so many major subjects. Some believe in puppet masters and a New World Order, others feel that is far fetched but believe in behind the scenes plotting of war, destabilisation etc.

To those people I am genuinely interested in their thoughts about how/why those same puppet masters allowed the Brexit vote to go the way it did.

A simple fabrication of the vote count could have been organised to get a remain vote.

Or is it that the puppet masters are happy with Brexit and will benefit?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I do believe there are many shady dealings in the world with cabals and back room deals, I can’t believe in any new world order type things as there’s just too many variables and other groups vying for their piece of the pie. Look at organised crime, I think that’s a fair comparison, generally localised activities overseen on a regional basis but with many groups each controlling their patch.

Most conspiracy theories are born out of people realising that the official version of events have been dubiously massaged to save face, or divert attention away from aspects they would rather not be revealed to the public.

9/11, JFK, the moon landings, Martin Luther King, David Kelly, WMD, etc all have big credibility gaps but one thing is sure, nobody is going to come clean and admit it

Edited by Vince Green

5 hours ago, PPP said:

Don’t ignore the fact that generally, volatility in financial markets is good news for sophisticated investors, nothing more unprofitable than status quo (not the band)

Yes but to benefit from it you need to be on the right side of the volatility. Short when markets falling, long when rising etc. 

Things are moving so rapidly and variably at the moment I don’t think anybody is making good money out of it.

8 hours ago, Munzy said:

Genuine question here...

Many people believe there are conspiracies surrounding so many major subjects. Some believe in puppet masters and a New World Order, others feel that is far fetched but believe in behind the scenes plotting of war, destabilisation etc.

To those people I am genuinely interested in their thoughts about how/why those same puppet masters allowed the Brexit vote to go the way it did.

A simple fabrication of the vote count could have been organised to get a remain vote.

Or is it that the puppet masters are happy with Brexit and will benefit?

Why are you assuming that Brexit is not a desirable for (lets call it the illuminati but hopefully people won't freak out for the duration of this thread) ? 

Why are you assuming that in itself Brexit is even on the radar of people behind the scenes or that it matters enough ? 

The very concept of "conspiracy theory" was created and put into the publics consciousness by the American secret service (this is verifiable /traceable fact) to be weaponised as a means of discrediting opposition and making them seem a bit crazy.

Unrest and the break up of Europe may well be one of the long term aims on the agenda, I personally can't believe that such things as the mass human migration of the African countries into Europe (following Libya's destruction) (or indeed those from war torn nations from the middle east into Europe) is something that could NOT have been seen or known in advance, it is going to cost both sides dearly in future generations. You might be assuming that keeping Europe in its current state matters !! 

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. — William Casey, Ronald Reagan’s first CIA Director (from Casey’s first staff meeting, 1981)"

I don't believe there is or can ever be a New World Order, for that to exist you'd need a single Superpower, once you have nukes you're essentially a superpower.

There is however a real force beyond our reach which cannot be controlled or voted out using Democracy or Freedom, it is common knowledge for instance that votes (and influence) can be bought via the electoral college, this essentially means that you present your preferred (bought and paid for) candidate as the "choice", what happened with Trump was that he was presented as the unelectable joke that they presumed nobody would take seriously, they wanted Hillary to win but real life intervened and millions of overtly nationalistic types (I won't refer to them as racists even though many fit that description) because I myself preferred him to Hillary as did millions of ordinary people who fell for his pro Peace spiel. In fact almost all presidents win using Peace language but events quickly take a predictable course once they're in power. THAT is the "illuminati" at work, America has a war economy, the Military Industrial Complex is the biggest single employer, the bombs need to be made and they need to be used to make room for more production, They are currently officially at war with nobody and yet the bombs are being dropped at the rate of one every 12 minutes (in 70 different conflict zones). 

Brexit is at best a side issue, the real prize is NATO, the Golden Goose that they will never allow to disband because that's where the real money is. 

6 hours ago, AVB said:

Yes but to benefit from it you need to be on the right side of the volatility. Short when markets falling, long when rising etc. 

Things are moving so rapidly and variably at the moment I don’t think anybody is making good money out of it.

Of course, but with bots and hft in a hedged strategy and risk managed portfolio with the right algo and enough liquidity these guys are making money without shadow of a doubt.  In a flat market there isn’t enough spread to hedge effectively and returns are poor.

3 hours ago, Hamster said:

I don't believe there is or can ever be a New World Order, for that to exist you'd need a single Superpower, once you have nukes you're essentially a superpower.

There is however a real force beyond our reach which cannot be controlled or voted out using Democracy or Freedom, it is common knowledge for instance that votes (and influence) can be bought via the electoral college, this essentially means that you present your preferred (bought and paid for) candidate as the "choice", what happened with Trump was that he was presented as the unelectable joke that they presumed nobody would take seriously, they wanted Hillary to win but real life intervened and millions of overtly nationalistic types (I won't refer to them as racists even though many fit that description) because I myself preferred him to Hillary as did millions of ordinary people who fell for his pro Peace spiel. In fact almost all presidents win using Peace language but events quickly take a predictable course once they're in power. THAT is the "illuminati" at work, America has a war economy, the Military Industrial Complex is the biggest single employer, the bombs need to be made and they need to be used to make room for more production, They are currently officially at war with nobody and yet the bombs are being dropped at the rate of one every 12 minutes (in 70 different conflict zones). 

Brexit is at best a side issue, the real prize is NATO, the Golden Goose that they will never allow to disband because that's where the real money is. 

I have to agree with you there, it’s not a new world order as such but the arms manufacturers have got it sewn up, war and weapons make so much money it’s financially insane to find peace hence why they are kicking off all over the place. Iraq and Afghanistan are perfect for their purposes as it’s a slow drawn out grind of a fight with loads of money to be made, what you don’t want is a falklands style surrender as then the bombs have to stop.

The EU could be seen as a classic NWO project, it has all the hallmarks. Seeking to control everything etc, sapping the power and influence of the member states.

Remember NWO is about a desire to create something that doesn't exist at the moment but globalisation is definitely moving us in that direction.

Big question - why are they so keen on establishing a European Army? I can only think of one reason

2 hours ago, Vince Green said:

The EU could be seen as a classic NWO project, it has all the hallmarks. Seeking to control everything etc, sapping the power and influence of the member states.

Remember NWO is about a desire to create something that doesn't exist at the moment but globalisation is definitely moving us in that direction.

Big question - why are they so keen on establishing a European Army? I can only think of one reason

Thanks Vince, that was exactly what I had in mind when I started the thread but I failed to vocalise it.

I agree completely with Hamster on the profits from war being a driving force in government policy, not through some NWO Illuminati but just good old fashioned bribery.

The EU I indeed the perfect project to pull resources together, build a single united army and rollout policy across the entire group. These ideas have been printed by the EU in the past, they’re not a tin hat theory.

Why then, if the EU does seem to be the perfect way to make this happen have the powers that be allowed Brexit to materialise?

I guess to boil it down... my thoughts are that big business (money) controls the world. Back handers, bribes and lucrative contracts decide where oil pipelines run, where wars will start, who runs the country, which policies and laws are stamped etc.

Having seen the almighty cockups in politics around the world I can comfortably say that the puppet masters aren’t in office anywhere in the world.

For me the puppet masters are in the City, and they are in the big defence contractors, they aren’t united in their goal so they aren’t some Illuminati meeting each months and sharing a special handshake BUT they are all united by their desire to make money and establish power.

So maybe, I’ve answered my own question, Brexit can be allowed to happen because the City will make a fortune from it.

2 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

The sweeping generalisation of Americans voters is in poor taste and inaccurate. The comment is unworthy of you.

I didn’t read it as a “sweeping generalisation of Americans” rather that millions of voters (not all of them) are nationalistic and some of those are racist.

So then... my brain is whirring now!...

Brexit will likely (in my opinion) lead to a property correction and the loss of numerous companies. We will also see significantly increased interest rates to balance us out.

It would seem to me that for the City this would be pretty bad, particularly if they lost the ability to trade financially.

But, what would be great for the City is if we head for Brexit but then don’t actually go through with it.

I know it’s been ruled out but my gut feeling is that the scare stories are out there to encourage us brexiteers to make a u-turn when the country demands a say on the final deal (and then demands a fresh referendum).

As has been stated already, to go through the motions and end up staying in the EU would be huge for the City.

So, why aren’t the puppet masters pulling the strings to force a u-turn... or are they?

21 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

I take your point if you personally think "many" is actually "some". Many is a generalisation in any book.

I understand “many” to mean “a large number of”, as it appear in the dictionary.

“Many Americans are racist and many English people are racist”, it is not a generalisation of both nations.

23 minutes ago, Munzy said:

So then... my brain is whirring now!...

Brexit will likely (in my opinion) lead to a property correction and the loss of numerous companies. We will also see significantly increased interest rates to balance us out.

It would seem to me that for the City this would be pretty bad, particularly if they lost the ability to trade financially.

But, what would be great for the City is if we head for Brexit but then don’t actually go through with it.

I know it’s been ruled out but my gut feeling is that the scare stories are out there to encourage us brexiteers to make a u-turn when the country demands a say on the final deal (and then demands a fresh referendum).

As has been stated already, to go through the motions and end up staying in the EU would be huge for the City.

So, why aren’t the puppet masters pulling the strings to force a u-turn... or are they?

Now I love a good conspiracy theory but my view of Brexit and the aftermath is different from yours. There may be some shadowy organisation such as the legendary "Illuminati", mentioned by Hammy, pulling the strings of the EU but I doubt it.

Conspiracy theories exist because hardly anyone trusts their leaders to be honest and since governments have been caught making up stories so often, people look for conspiracies with almost every significant event. A perfect example being the misinformation fed to the electorate when we voted to join the Common Market. There was in-place already a long term road map to steer the CM to become first a community of nations with many common institutions of government and law making leading to the ultimate goal of a constitutionally based United States of Europe. Ted Heath and certainly some in the government knew this but didn't tell the people because they correctly judged that the British people would never vote to hand over sovereignty to unelected mandarins in a foreign country. And as part of the conspiracy, every government since has tried to leak the resistance out of the electorate by allowing our sovereign powers to be gradually eroded. We now have huge insoluble problems such as mass migration leading to shortage of housing, local resources & school places and a massive increase in the demands on the NHS and there's nothing we can do to stop it because of free movement.

Hence Brexit! And always bear in mind that the EU will have to make a deal because a no deal exit would hurt them (i.e. Germany) more than it would hurt us - and that's not a conspiracy theory... 😁