Conspiracy Theory Question...

Munzy

6 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Many of us don't resent foreign people or their colour but resent some their cultures that are simply far too wide of our own to accept, and yes, be cajoled into allowing. There have been far too many slippery slopes leading towards a more right thinking Brit's stance.

I mean issues such as wives following behind husbands and not being allowed out alone, child brides, female genital mutilation, burka's, more freedom to speak their minds than us - don't use certain words or phrases, halal meat as standard, migrants rioting etc. The grooming gangs have done some immigrant groups no favours - they simply don't care about our daughters, but we're expected to care about them? They have larger families than us and are breaking our benefits budget to the point we now suffer our services being trimmed: Police, NHS, schools etc.

By all means have them here if they would accept our deep rooted cultures are in place rather than trying to change ours to suit theirs. I feel many migrants want to TAKE our country and if being patriotic is called something else then so be it. Some people will call it a conspiracy.

That hits the nail on the head. :good: 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15/09/2018 at 07:40, Hamster said:

I don't believe there is or can ever be a New World Order, for that to exist you'd need a single Superpower, once you have nukes you're essentially a superpower.

There is however a real force beyond our reach which cannot be controlled or voted out using Democracy or Freedom, it is common knowledge for instance that votes (and influence) can be bought via the electoral college, this essentially means that you present your preferred (bought and paid for) candidate as the "choice", what happened with Trump was that he was presented as the unelectable joke that they presumed nobody would take seriously, they wanted Hillary to win but real life intervened and millions of overtly nationalistic types (I won't refer to them as racists even though many fit that description) because I myself preferred him to Hillary as did millions of ordinary people who fell for his pro Peace spiel. In fact almost all presidents win using Peace language but events quickly take a predictable course once they're in power. THAT is the "illuminati" at work, America has a war economy, the Military Industrial Complex is the biggest single employer, the bombs need to be made and they need to be used to make room for more production, They are currently officially at war with nobody and yet the bombs are being dropped at the rate of one every 12 minutes (in 70 different conflict zones). 

Brexit is at best a side issue, the real prize is NATO, the Golden Goose that they will never allow to disband because that's where the real money is. 

Does that include Corbyn? He was an unelectable joke......even those who proposed him thought he was a joke!

6 hours ago, Dave-G said:

Many of us don't resent foreign people or their colour but resent some their cultures that are simply far too wide of our own to accept, and yes, be cajoled into allowing. There have been far too many slippery slopes leading towards a more right thinking Brit's stance.

I mean issues such as wives following behind husbands and not being allowed out alone, child brides, female genital mutilation, burka's, more freedom to speak their minds than us - don't use certain words or phrases, halal meat as standard, migrants rioting etc. The grooming gangs have done some immigrant groups no favours - they simply don't care about our daughters, but we're expected to care about them? They have larger families than us and are breaking our benefits budget to the point we now suffer our services being trimmed: Police, NHS, schools etc.

By all means have them here if they would accept our deep rooted cultures are in place rather than trying to change ours to suit theirs. I feel many migrants want to TAKE our country and if being patriotic is called something else then so be it. Some people will call it a conspiracy.

My criteria is simple, nobody should be allowed into this country unless they are capable of supporting and housing themselves and their dependants without ANY  state handouts. I don't care what they wear, what they eat or which God they pray to.

Pay your way or on your way, I can't see that's in any way unreasonable, racist or Xenophobic. Its no more than most countries insist on now. Its simple economics. Very few immigrants today would meet that requirements

When I got divorced five years ago I considered moving to Canada, probably not permanently, (as in forever), but I wanted resident status so I could come and go. Despite having huge amounts of divorce settlement  money in the bank, a private pension etc. the Canadian Govt wanted me to lodge  a $200, 000 (Canadian) bond with them before they would let me go there.

I probably would have gone for it except that the terms of my residency would not allow me to own firearms and that would have negated a big part of why I wanted to go there. I respect them for their attitude  

31 minutes ago, pinfireman said:

Does that include Corbyn? He was an unelectable joke......even those who proposed him thought he was a joke!

He is still a joke, and now under investigation for 'iregularities' 

11 hours ago, Vince Green said:

My criteria is simple, nobody should be allowed into this country unless they are capable of supporting and housing themselves and their dependants without ANY  state handouts. I don't care what they wear, what they eat or which God they pray to.

Pay your way or on your way, I can't see that's in any way unreasonable, racist or Xenophobic.

Yet we can allow young people who have not paid their way access to state handouts as soon as they leave school, funny old world isn`t it?

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Yet we can allow young people who have not paid their way access to state handouts as soon as they leave school, funny old world isn`t it?

I agree, and that needs to be seriously curtailed too.
And anyone who thinks its a good idea to give more money out in benefits to a non worker, or even a part time worker, than someone who does 40 + hrs a week, really needs their head examining, unless of course you are a recipient of such.

The fact is , we have enough 'home grown' spongers, why import more ?

'Oh yes Sir ,fleeing persecution for your extreme political or religious views ? Welcome to the UK , we shall have you straight to the top of the housing list, with a full range of benefits, do you have family? Oh , only the 5 children and a wife, Oh and parents and in laws too, jolly good, we shall get them housed too, any disabilities? They qualify for extra money you know. All aboard now , mind the gap...gravy train departing now'

Is that racist, xenophobic ?
I dont actually care.

13 hours ago, Hamster said:

He's such a joke they're petrified he'll win hence the non stop media smear campaigns. 

And there,s me thinking that telling the truth is not a smear! Like attending IRA men,s memorial services, but NEVER one for a British soldier, policeman or civilian killed by them? Like involvement with a former Warsaw Pact intelligence service?  Like supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO, Black September, and numerous other terrorist groups? Like wanting to  let Argentina take over the Falkland Islands? The list goes on and on....

13 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Pay your way or on your way, I can't see that's in any way unreasonable, racist or Xenophobic. Its no more than most countries insist on now. Its simple economics. Very few immigrants today would meet that requirements

When I got divorced five years ago I considered moving to Canada, probably not permanently, (as in forever), but I wanted resident status so I could come and go. Despite having huge amounts of divorce settlement  money in the bank, a private pension etc. the Canadian Govt wanted me to lodge  a $200, 000 (Canadian) bond with them before they would let me go there.

I probably would have gone for it except that the terms of my residency would not allow me to own firearms and that would have negated a big part of why I wanted to go there. I respect them for their attitude  

He is still a joke, and now under investigation for 'iregularities' 

and yet there are still divvies who will vote for him!

Heres a little conspiracy theory for you 😎

Many of you may have heard of the #metoo movement, and the character assassinations (rightly or wrongly, but mostly unproven) of various male 'celebrities' and politicians, via sexual assault allegations.
One of note very recently is the story of Brett Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh is due to ascend to the supreme court of the US ,giving Trump and GOP a republican majority in Americas highest court.
So 2 weeks before his job upgrade and Trumps long fought for victory in getting him installed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-process-in-disarray-after-sex-assault-claim.html

A known democrat 'activist' decides to pursue allegations of a 30 odd year old sex assault.

His lawyers attempt to get this sorted ASAP , so he can continue  with his life path, but...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/christine-blasey-ford-chuck-grassley/index.html

She wants to wait.

Meanwhile back in Washington Trumps moves to declassify the Carter Page investigation http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-declassification-carter-page-fisa-experts-react-2018-9?r=US&IR=T have sent uncomfortable shockwaves through the democrat ranks.
The belief is , that this will show up the Obama administration for the double dealing, amendment breaking, fake report making , shower they have been.
They really , really dont want those docs declassified.
So , 'The word on the street' is that the Kavanaugh case will go away, IF Trump stops this information going public !
The lady in question has now said 'It might not have been Kavanaugh' and she 'Might not remember too well the night in question'

'Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two.'

These are the same type of good honest people we elect to govern us.
Best bit is , no ones even shocked.

And there,s me thinking that telling the truth is not a smear! Like attending IRA men,s memorial services, but NEVER one for a British soldier, policeman or civilian killed by them? Like involvement with a former Warsaw Pact intelligence service?  Like supporting Hamas, Hezbollah, PLO, Black September, and numerous other terrorist groups? Like wanting to  let Argentina take over the Falkland Islands? The list goes on and on....

On the money. He even wanted people to protest about Arsenal being involved in Israeli tourism. A thoroughly nasty bit of work.

43 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

Heres a little conspiracy theory for you 😎

Many of you may have heard of the #metoo movement, and the character assassinations (rightly or wrongly, but mostly unproven) of various male 'celebrities' and politicians, via sexual assault allegations.
One of note very recently is the story of Brett Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh is due to ascend to the supreme court of the US ,giving Trump and GOP a republican majority in Americas highest court.
So 2 weeks before his job upgrade and Trumps long fought for victory in getting him installed.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/17/brett-kavanaugh-confirmation-process-in-disarray-after-sex-assault-claim.html

A known democrat 'activist' decides to pursue allegations of a 30 odd year old sex assault.

His lawyers attempt to get this sorted ASAP , so he can continue  with his life path, but...

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/christine-blasey-ford-chuck-grassley/index.html

She wants to wait.

Meanwhile back in Washington Trumps moves to declassify the Carter Page investigation http://uk.businessinsider.com/trump-declassification-carter-page-fisa-experts-react-2018-9?r=US&IR=T have sent uncomfortable shockwaves through the democrat ranks.
The belief is , that this will show up the Obama administration for the double dealing, amendment breaking, fake report making , shower they have been.
They really , really dont want those docs declassified.
So , 'The word on the street' is that the Kavanaugh case will go away, IF Trump stops this information going public !
The lady in question has now said 'It might not have been Kavanaugh' and she 'Might not remember too well the night in question'

'Ford can’t remember the year the incident happened, she can’t remember how she got to the house party, or how she got home. She told no one about it at the time and the issue came to the forefront during a couples therapy session six years ago. Her therapist’s notes never mention Kavanaugh and actually mention four boys involved, although she says there were only two.'

These are the same type of good honest people we elect to govern us.
Best bit is , no ones even shocked.

That’s just politics; goes on same old same old the world over. It’s a dirty game.

59 minutes ago, Scully said:

That’s just politics; goes on same old same old the world over. It’s a dirty game.

'The term Watergate, by metonymy, has come to encompass an array of clandestine and often illegal activities undertaken by members of the Nixon administration. Those activities included such dirty tricks as bugging the offices of political opponents and people of whom Nixon or his officials were suspicious. Nixon and his close aides also ordered investigations of activist groups and political figures, using the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as political weapons.[3][citation needed]

The scandal led to the discovery of multiple abuses of power by members of the Nixon administration, an impeachment process against the president that led to articles of impeachment,[4] and Nixon's resignation. The scandal also resulted in the indictment of 69 people, with trials or pleas resulting in 48 being found guilty, many of whom were top Nixon officials'

Sound familiar ? The only difference is , its Obamas ex administration doing the dirty work this time, and he cant be impeached, becauses hes already gone.
Hillarys deleted 30,000 emails and destroyed hard drives, misappropriated funds and the sudden deaths of various people who sought to expose her and her husband.

Just politics ?
If they have no issue doing stuff like that, what are they really capable of ?

20 minutes ago, henry d said:

Even back in 2011 white british was the largest ethnic group in London and if you add on white other you add another 14.9%, so in London white british is the majority and white by far the largest.

:lol: Have you been to London lately ?

16 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

'The term Watergate, by metonymy, has come to encompass an array of clandestine and often illegal activities undertaken by members of the Nixon administration. Those activities included such dirty tricks as bugging the offices of political opponents and people of whom Nixon or his officials were suspicious. Nixon and his close aides also ordered investigations of activist groups and political figures, using the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as political weapons.[3][citation needed]

The scandal led to the discovery of multiple abuses of power by members of the Nixon administration, an impeachment process against the president that led to articles of impeachment,[4] and Nixon's resignation. The scandal also resulted in the indictment of 69 people, with trials or pleas resulting in 48 being found guilty, many of whom were top Nixon officials'
I KNOW, I SAW THE FILM! 😃

Sound familiar ? The only difference is , its Obamas ex administration doing the dirty work this time, and he cant be impeached, becauses hes already gone.
Hillarys deleted 30,000 emails and destroyed hard drives, misappropriated funds and the sudden deaths of various people who sought to expose her and her husband.

Just politics ? YES, LIKE I SAID; ITS A DIRTY GAME. 
If they have no issue doing stuff like that, what are they really capable of ? ANYTHING, AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN US. ANYONE WHO GETS TO THE ULTIMATE POSITION IN POLITICS DIDNT GET THERE BY BEING NICE....IT DOESN’T  MATTER WHO THEY ARE. 

Have you been to London lately ?

This is my theory.............

The reason why Nicola is keeping quiet is........

Alex Salmon "interferred" with women in his office..........could he have "interferred" with Nicola ....:hmm:

like all good conspirasy therios there is always a modicum of truth lurking within.........

Edited by ditchman

1 hour ago, henry d said:

Even back in 2011 white british was the largest ethnic group in London and if you add on white other you add another 14.9%, so in London white british is the majority and white by far the largest.

Really? You sure you're not referring to Edinburgh?

From 2001 to 2016 the UK population grew by around 4.5 million. Of this it has been calculated that 82% is due to migration and made up from a combination of: (1) a net migration figure of 58%, plus: (2) offspring born to migrants. Of course these are only the migrants we actually know about because they came here "legitimately".

From my own observations I would suggest the likelihood that the majority are in and around London with a progressive reduction in numbers the further north you travel. My brother in law recently spent a week or so in Kingston Hospital (Surrey not Jamaica). Once inside the building it's hard to imagine that you're even in England, never mind a smart area of Surrey.

5 minutes ago, Westward said:

Really? You sure you're not referring to Edinburgh?

From 2001 to 2016 the UK population grew by around 4.5 million. Of this it has been calculated that 82% is due to migration and made up from a combination of: (1) a net migration figure of 58%, plus: (2) offspring born to migrants. Of course these are only the migrants we actually know about because they came here "legitimately".

From my own observations I would suggest the likelihood that the majority are in and around London with a progressive reduction in numbers the further north you travel. My brother in law recently spent a week or so in Kingston Hospital (Surrey not Jamaica). Once inside the building it's hard to imagine that you're even in England, never mind a smart area of Surrey.

Wonderful!:lol:

49 minutes ago, ditchman said:

This is my theory.............

The reason why Nicola is keeping quiet is........

Alex Salmon "interferred" with women in his office..........could he have "interferred" with Nicola ....:hmm:

like all good conspirasy therios there is always a modicum of truth lurking within.........

Actually, that had already crossed my mind!