Baikal Single Barrel 12g

dorianbuilders

Evening chaps

Ive acquired a Baikal single barrel 12g gun that was my uncles before he passed away in 2016.

His wife asked me to dispose of it although I thought it was to good to be scrapped and I told her I would offer it up on here for free to someone who deserved it.

So if anyone looking for a first gun or a youngster looking for a knock about gun would like it please post your interest below with a brief of why and in a couple of days I'll choose someone or I'm happy to let the group choose if they wish.

As a gesture if whoever gets the gun could make a small donation to cancer research it would be much appreciated.

Obviously it would need someone with a Cert to be able to collect it.

Thanks

Adrian 

52 minutes ago, Dekers said:

A great gesture but Good luck, they sell for £10-£25 and kick like a mule.

Generally a good way to put youngsters off shooting.

i have one...........i used to use it for rabbiting ...put in a light cartridge and they were fine......great gun with the right ammo...............i shudder to think what a 32gm would do to my shoulder...:lol:

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i have one...........i used to use it for rabbiting ...put in a light cartridge and they were fine......great gun with the right ammo...............i shudder to think what a 32gm would do to my shoulder...:lol:

Yeah, I have one to, God knows why, certainly not a way I would introduce youngsters to shotguns!

:good:

Thank you

Nice to meet you to James and hope the Mrs's hospital appointment went well.

Hope your lad gets on with it and it gives him the encouragement to come out with you.

If you don't mind sticking a couple of quid in one of the cancer research charity boxes next time you see one it would be much appreciated and a nice gesture to its former owner.

Speak soon

No problem Adrian consider it done. The mrs is now out of plaster and hobberling about

17 hours ago, dorianbuilders said:

Thank you

Nice to meet you to James and hope the Mrs's hospital appointment went well.

Hope your lad gets on with it and it gives him the encouragement to come out with you.

If you don't mind sticking a couple of quid in one of the cancer research charity boxes next time you see one it would be much appreciated and a nice gesture to its former owner.

Speak soon