LOWA HUNTER GTX® EVO EXTREME BOOTS

ozalid

Hi All,

Selling these boots simply because they are just a tiny bit tight on me, I am a 10 and suggest anyone buying these should be a 9 to 9.5, other than that they are the best boots I have ever owned and I will be ordering another pair in 10.5 the minute they are sold!

HUNTER GTX® EVO EXTREME

– an uncompromising 10” high boot that offers unrivalled fit and function used the world over from New Zealand to Alaska providing total reliability in the harshest environments. The combination of the upper and sole ensure excellent stability meaning you can concentrate on your shot not your footing. The 200g Primaloft insulation will provide warmth on the coldest winters days whether shooting Driven Pheasant’s, stalking, or Rough Shooting. The Gore-Tex lining keeps the boot completely waterproof whilst maintaining breathability. The Hunter GTX EVO Extreme is the perfect choice for anyone serious about deer management whether on the hill or in forestry.

• Nubuck leather uppers.
  • Vibram Masai Tec soles which are replaceable.
  • Weight - 2050g/size 8
  • Tong Stud/X lacing feature - this patented stud locks the lower lacing & keeps the tongue centralized preventing it creeping round the ankle which can cause pressure points.
  • Half sizes available.
  • 2 year guarantee.
  • This is the latest Hunter GTX Evo Extreme specification sourced from the official Lowa UK wholesaler.
  • Deal Price from Monarch £224.95

These boots have been worn probably 8-10 times, I have always used Rennapur leather treatment on them to keep them in great supple condition, so to all intents they are just lightly worn in.

Save 75 quid over a new pair! - £150.00 including signed for post (£10.00)

IMG_4644.jpgIMG_4645.jpgIMG_4646.jpgIMG_4647.jpg

Please only PM me regarding these boots, thanks.

Cheers and thanks for looking.

Edited by ozalid