Opinions please on co2 pistols

Newbie to this

I'm after people opinions on which co2 air pistol to purchase. 

I'm looking ideally for a .177 pellet pistol with a high capacity magazine. I was looking at the Sig Sauer P320 (30 round) but have heard that the magazine jams, my local RFD said he sold 5 and all 5 were returned, so that is out. I have one with an 8 shot mag but would ideally like something with around 18. If I have to go down the BB route then I know which pistol it will be, but I would prefer a pellet gun.

Edit - Budget would be around £150 but could stretch for the right pistol. Pistol is for general plinking.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Newbie to this

Well from experience I'd say whatever you do, avoid the Gamo PT85. It's fun with the blowback etc but accuracy is pretty appalling and it's very pellet-fussy. My advice would be to look up the guns that people use for IPAS and similar. Most likely to be reliable, mod-able and have high capacity.

58 minutes ago, HW95J said:

Well from experience I'd say whatever you do, avoid the Gamo PT85. It's fun with the blowback etc but accuracy is pretty appalling and it's very pellet-fussy. My advice would be to look up the guns that people use for IPAS and similar. Most likely to be reliable, mod-able and have high capacity.

Thanks I will have a look now.

5 hours ago, HW95J said:

I had a pt85 +1 to that. 

The accuracy even and 5-10 yrds was ridiculous lol. 

1 hour ago, GingerCat said:

A friend had a Beretta 92 with the rotary mag. Was great fun and accurate enough with the relatively limited power. I think it did about 50 shots per capsule. 

Thanks, but the Beretta rotary mag only holds 8, I have a pistol that holds 8 and was looking for one with around 18.

I've been looking at the new Glocks but to get the capacity it is looking like BBs rather than pellet.

Edited by Newbie to this