If your looking for a New semi auto

storsey

Good evening guys ...just a quickie ..

After careful deliberation over the last few months I decided to buy myself a new Franchi semiauto ,  I was going to buy yet another berreta after having several  over the years but taking the word of the retailer and listening to his enthusiasm after recently returning from Italy I decided to go for it  Its reasonably well made and solid when put together,  I opted for the camo version.  After taking it out a few weeks ago and honestly shooting better with this gun straight out of the box then I did with my faithful old berreta  auto I was pleasantly surprised. Today was the second trip out for the franchi  and i can honestly say I don't think I have shot better with a gun in all of my life it just flows in the hand and is a absolute pleasure to shoot,  comes up wonderfully and patterns really well with clear pigeon and half choke . 

The reason for the purchase was my faithful old gun had really seen better days issues with blueing and a few cracks appearing I decided to splash out . The Frenchie was around £600 and whilst I was more than happy to pay more as I was originally looking for a Berreta I honestly have no complaints of the new purchase and if anyone is looking to buy a new semi please give this one a good look over

👍

Count me in on this; I have 3 Franchi semi autos.

A very very used and battered 48AL, its even been welded after the breach split, its a 1965 model and still handles and cycles great.

Then I have a 3 or 4 year old synthetic Affinity that straight out of the box allowed me to shoot well. The recoil is smooth as is the cycling.

Last week I got a Raptor 20 bore, it's light, responsive, and with improved cylinder choke in the 28" barrel, I have not felt under gunned, dropping Pigeons cleanly at 40 yards with 24grm #8 as well as 30grm #6.

As Storey says, I to have never shot so well, I even surprise myself at times. I've been shooting shotguns nearly 50 years. A lot of gun for the very reasonable price.