Weirdness/craziness (not conspiracy related)

henry d

Wellll, kinda.

I was browsing the `tinterweb this lunchtime and after following a few links, and hastily retreating from a lot, I got an idea. What is the weirdest thing (please RE-READ the forum rules before posting) you have seen recently or something that would be a blast from the past such as the most useless machine ever?

Go find some odd stuff and get it on here and not just a picture or meme of **[insert name public figure you dislike here]** and to start us off I would like to introduce, not just finger hands....

finger-hands-10-1_1600x.jpg?v=1520535457

But the bat-excreta craziness of...... finger hands for finger hands!

Mini-Finger-Hands-Display-Box_1600x.jpg?

40 minutes ago, Rewulf said:

No automatic alt text available.

Special water, with hydrogen in it !

So that is H3O then,..............rare stuff indeed............they proberly used a £10 billion pound neautron accelarator to infuse it :hmm:

the annoying thing is...the people who own these companies live in big houses and have lots of money....and think nothing of going grouse shooting...or holidaying in the carrebean..............

Edited by ditchman

I LOVE!!!! that box seriously i need to build one, my personal gripe, and i realise i may well be in a minority, id McCains frozen jacket potatoes, that you have to microwave?????? ***, is it me?but you can microwave a spud in 4 mins or push the boat out and whack it in a real oven,the concept of this makes me unbelievably angry, nearly as much as the benefit programme's refer to receiving benefits as "Getting PAID"                                  NOOOO pay is for work!!

image.png.e2e62b89ce43bb2b4f793e857c30bca3.pngimage.png.32fd79ff9bea13420dabc154ff28fcd5.png 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

So that is H3O then,..............rare stuff indeed............they proberly used a £10 billion pound neautron accelarator to infuse it :hmm:

the annoying thing is...the people who own these companies live in big houses and have lots of money....and think nothing of going grouse shooting...or holidaying in the carrebean..............

I wondered too if they have actually made 'heavy water' there - will Richard Harris and the other Heroes of Telemark be along soon to sink the supply ferry?

35 minutes ago, Winston72 said:

I LOVE!!!! that box seriously i need to build one, my personal gripe, and i realise i may well be in a minority, id McCains frozen jacket potatoes, that you have to microwave?????? ***, is it me?but you can microwave a spud in 4 mins or push the boat out and whack it in a real oven,the concept of this makes me unbelievably angry, nearly as much as the benefit programme's refer to receiving benefits as "Getting PAID"                                  NOOOO pay is for work!!

image.png.e2e62b89ce43bb2b4f793e857c30bca3.pngimage.png.32fd79ff9bea13420dabc154ff28fcd5.png 

😂😂