andrewluke

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Gordon R said:

panoma 1 - I have read many of your posts - some I wholeheartedly agree with, some I didn't - that's life.

However, I do not recall you ever telling a lie.

I hope the other party withdraws the remark. 

Thanks Gordon R, and your right, I may be wrong occasionally, and I may sometimes offer opinion, but I don't deliberately mislead or lie, and as for a the other parties withdrawing their remarks............I won't hold my breath! 

Simple you said, "   like what the EU remainers want ". Why should remainers want to ban shooting. I am a remainer and I do not want to ban shooting, my son is and likewise, he does not want shooting banned and many of my club members are remainers and shoot, so obviously do not want shooting banned.  There is no connection between Brexit and shooting. So to imply that remainders want to ban shooting is clearly a false statement.

Edited by anser2

1 hour ago, anser2 said:

Simple you said, "   like what the EU remainers want ". Why should remainers want to ban shooting. I am a remainer and I do not want to ban shooting, my son is and likewise, he does not want shooting banned and many of my club members are remainers and shoot, so obviously do not want shooting banned.  There is no connection between Brexit and shooting. So to imply that remainders want to ban shooting is clearly a false statement.

He didn't imply that remoaners want to ban shooting. He basically said that remoaners want a second vote on Brexit.

55 minutes ago, anser2 said:

OK just for you I'll try again......remainers ain't happy with the democratic decision of the UK peoples to leave the EU, they want to overturn the result by having another referendum!........Which is undemocratic....OK so far?

NRW had TWO public consultations on whether to ban shooting on land they control, which obviously didn't deliver the result the Welsh government wanted........which was a ban on shooting on NRW controlled land!......so they overturned the result, and banned shooting on NRW controlled land anyway! Which is undemocratic.........Still with me? 

So the remainers want to overturn Brexit....... LIKE.......NRW have overturned the result of the consultation! Both examples are alike because they are both undemocratic.

Absolutely nothing to do with the EU or remainers wanting to ban shooting!

• 2 weeks later...

Well ! What a sorry state of affairs Welsh Wildfowlers now find themselves in.

As a long time member of Dyfi ( Dovey ) Wildfowlers I recently received a club notification of the state of affairs , effectively our activities are to be severely curtailed because od draconian measures implemented by an authority that obviously has little or no idea of the subject matter . As a publically (taxpayers) funded authority , how can they railroad such things through with a total disregard to the feelings and way of life of their population?

Wildfowlers and BASC have been in talks for years to find an amicable settlement of issues , but suddenly all consultation and negotiation is  scrapped and the heavy hand is slapped down .

Is now not the right time to make our feelings really shown ?

52 minutes ago, Salopian said:

Well ! What a sorry state of affairs Welsh Wildfowlers now find themselves in.

As a long time member of Dyfi ( Dovey ) Wildfowlers I recently received a club notification of the state of affairs , effectively our activities are to be severely curtailed because od draconian measures implemented by an authority that obviously has little or no idea of the subject matter . As a publically (taxpayers) funded authority , how can they railroad such things through with a total disregard to the feelings and way of life of their population?

Wildfowlers and BASC have been in talks for years to find an amicable settlement of issues , but suddenly all consultation and negotiation is  scrapped and the heavy hand is slapped down .

Is now not the right time to make our feelings really shown ?

What restrictions have they put in place?

On 24/09/2018 at 11:10, motty said:

You have totally missed his point.

On 25/09/2018 at 12:11, Rewulf said:

Ill give oowee and the ever entertaining anser a helping hand here.

If thats not too apparent , he meant it was a similar situation to Brexit, not the same argument.

It was a COMPARISON 😂😁

Still waiting for anser2 to withdraw his insulting accusation that I am a liar! The fact he cannot understand plain English is no excuse!

But like any troll worth his salt, he seems to have scuttled back under the bridge from whence he came! Lol! 🤡

Edited by panoma1
Typo!

35 minutes ago, Salopian said:

Could someone explain to me what exactly we are doing wrong and unlawful on Welsh Public land? Don't we as taxpayers pay for that land ? 

Why can a single person weild such power without a real logical , legal reason?

Because some of our elected politicians do not, it appears, believe in democracy, once elected they follow their own personal agendas because they are really Autocrats that do not recognise they are elected to serve us.......not rule over us!

It is up to the Welsh Assembly Standards Commissioner to rule on an individual AM's conduct!......Ask him!

NRW are now looking into wildfowling on land they control.This has come about because of correspondence between the environment minister and the chair of NRW.There will be a survey of wildfowl around the coast carried out by ornithologists working for NRW.(Welsh Government).Another worrying development is at least one of the people running for first minister is dead against any form of shooting.Wake up shooting people and grasp the nettle and start to fight for your way of life because if apathy sets in we will loose everything we hold dear.

13 minutes ago, greylag said:

NRW are now looking into wildfowling on land they control.This has come about because of correspondence between the environment minister and the chair of NRW.There will be a survey of wildfowl around the coast carried out by ornithologists working for NRW.(Welsh Government).Another worrying development is at least one of the people running for first minister is dead against any form of shooting.Wake up shooting people and grasp the nettle and start to fight for your way of life because if apathy sets in we will loose everything we hold dear.

Don't ask me for links of proof as I have none but there has been plenty of stories over the years that Peter Hain (the hero against apartheid from a distance 😭) has used his positions on various bodies (labour councils) to block shooting and stop permissions being granted.  

19 minutes ago, greylag said:

you can not trust NRW when it comes to bird counts,at our last clubs AGM we were told that NRW teal count for the Burry Inlet was 7 birds in total,when our club was sorting out our shooting consents the NRW said that they wanted no mallard,wigeon,pintail or teal to be shot because of low numbers?,

here is the Burry Inlet  http://datazone.birdlife.org/site/factsheet/burry-inlet-iba-united-kingdom

The NRW reply is a standard letter sent to everyone.As far as they are concerned the thing is done and dusted with no reversal.If we let them do the same with wildfowling it will only be our own fault.The NRW review was known about two years ago and as we always do we stuck our head in the sand dunes and left to the antis to sign petitions against shooting when we should have been doing the same for pro shooting.We can't allow NRW ornithologists count bird numbers on our estuaries without having our say,because we know what RSPB and others will be doing .