NRW to ban shooting on public land

andrewluke

On 25/09/2018 at 11:55, anser2 said:

Are you really so foolish Panoma or do you just ignore the opinions of anyone who does not share your personal outlook on like. One of these days you will grow up and join the adults world , until then its best you keep your opinions to yourself. At the moment you seem to feel you are free to lie and then complain when someone challenges you. That's the sort of thing little kids do not adults. If you make a statement then be prepared to back it up. 

Good post Agree with everything! 👍

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Fen tiger said:

your post quoted here just reinforces my opinion all the more.

Well you and the absent anser2 seem to be the only ones who can't understand the tenor of my posting!.... I suppose it's everyone else who does "get it" that is wrong?

Unlike anser2 perhaps you would like to take the opportunity to point out where in my posting I lied? And perhaps explain what leads you agree with him and conclude that I am a liar?

10 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Well you and the absent anser2 seem to be the only ones who can't understand the tenor of my posting!.... I suppose it's everyone else who does "get it" that is wrong?

Unlike anser2 perhaps you would like to take the opportunity to point out where in my posting I lied? And perhaps explain what leads you agree with him and conclude that I am a liar?

Your Delusional panoma 1 but i wont stoop to calling you a cretin something which you do so freely it seems. I share anser 2s opinion and felt his post worthy of acclaim, i recognize the fact you were hurt by this fact as your subsequent postings here show clearly.

49 minutes ago, Fen tiger said:

Your Delusional panoma 1 but i wont stoop to calling you a cretin something which you do so freely it seems. I share anser 2s opinion and felt his post worthy of acclaim, i recognize the fact you were hurt by this fact as your subsequent postings here show clearly.

So you, like anser2 are unable to point out where I lied? And what pray, do you claim I'm delusional about?.....you are a troll, in fact your, ignorant baseless accusations and failure to answer simple questions, bears a striking similarity to anser2's modus operandi....are you he? Lol!

Not in the least hurt.....you and he are making fools of yourselves, so feel free to carry on giving us all a laugh! Lol! 😂

2 hours ago, panoma1 said:

So you, like anser2 are unable to point out where I lied? And what pray, do you claim I'm delusional about?.....you are a troll, in fact your, ignorant baseless accusations and failure to answer simple questions, bears a striking similarity to anser2's modus operandi....are you he? Lol!

Not in the least hurt.....you and he are making fools of yourselves, so feel free to carry on giving us all a laugh! Lol! 😂

As i said i agree with every word of this posted by anser 2 . Good post.

On 25/09/2018 at 11:55, anser2 said:

Are you really so foolish Panoma or do you just ignore the opinions of anyone who does not share your personal outlook on like. One of these days you will grow up and join the adults world , until then its best you keep your opinions to yourself. At the moment you seem to feel you are free to lie and then complain when someone challenges you. That's the sort of thing little kids do not adults. If you make a statement then be prepared to back it up. 

Edited by Fen tiger

6 minutes ago, Fen tiger said:

As i said i agree with every word of this posted by anser 2 . Good post.

👏🏻 👏🏻 🤣

Panoma I have already posted where you are lying on Sep 23. Perhaps if edit it a little you will understand better. You claim that remainers want to stop shooting. That is obviously not true. I for one am a remainer and have shot for the last 55 years.. Back into Hospital very soon to do not expect an instant reply.

Edited by anser2

1 hour ago, anser2 said:

Panoma I have already posted where you are lying on Sep 23. Perhaps if edit it a little you will understand better. You claim that remainers want to stop shooting. That is obviously not true. I for one am a remainer and have shot for the last 55 years.. Back into Hospital very soon to do not expect an instant reply.

1 hour ago, anser2 said:

He claimed nothing of the sort!!!

On 26/09/2018 at 22:26, panoma1 said:

OK just for you I'll try again......remainers ain't happy with the democratic decision of the UK peoples to leave the EU, they want to overturn the result by having another referendum!........Which is undemocratic....OK so far?

NRW had TWO public consultations on whether to ban shooting on land they control, which obviously didn't deliver the result the Welsh government wanted........which was a ban on shooting on NRW controlled land!......so they overturned the result, and banned shooting on NRW controlled land anyway! Which is undemocratic.........Still with me? 

So the remainers want to overturn Brexit....... LIKE.......NRW have overturned the result of the consultation! Both examples are alike because they are both undemocratic.

Absolutely nothing to do with the EU or remainers wanting to ban shooting!

Do you not understand this anser2? 

13 hours ago, Pushandpull said:

Good to see you back on here, Robert. I hope you and panoma 1 can rise above these trivial squabbles. Certainly your knowledge and experience of wildfowl is something special from which we can all benefit.

It ain't trivial pushandpull, anser2 has personally insulted me by unjustly called me a liar....I have posted a response explaining and pointing out where and why his allegation is wrong and untrue........despite this, he is maintaining his false allegation and refuses to retract!....no, in my eyes that is not trivial!

If people put as much effort into lobbying their politicians as attacking one another we may have our concerns heard.Put your arguments aside and continue to berate NRW about this unjust ban which will effect wildfowling in the principality hugely if the same principles are taken when clubs consents come up for renewal.