Chris packham

Delwint

3 hours ago, Delwint said:

Chris Packham agrees with police findings on foxes. Well that’s a first !!!

A no brainer for Mr Packham I would have thought. Urban foxes are a discriminated against minority, often from broken homes with little opportunity for finding a job. Obviously they need relocating to rural areas where they can live side by side with all other wildlife in that peaceful, idyllic and non violent countryside that the BBC loves to promote.  

7 minutes ago, TriBsa said:

A no brainer for Mr Packham I would have thought. Urban foxes are a discriminated against minority, often from broken homes with little opportunity for finding a job. Obviously they need relocating to rural areas where they can live side by side with all other wildlife in that peaceful, idyllic and non violent countryside that the BBC loves to promote.  

They need relocating to a field by me. Always happy to provide them with a new home here. 

8 hours ago, rimfire4969 said:

The guy is a complete ******. 

Genius ! 

Lets face it , this one bloke is relentless in his pursuit.

and no one can stop him 😂

and he makes a total mockery of all our shooting organisations , yes the man is a total waste of blah blah . But the man has passion! 

The shooting orgs should club together and employ someone really annoying just keep him busy with as much rubbish as he gives us 👍

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Genius ! 

and he makes a total mockery of all our shooting organisations , yes the man is a total waste of blah blah . But the man has passion! 

The shooting orgs should club together and employ someone really annoying just keep him busy with as much rubbish as he gives us 👍

Yep. Can't deny much of that. 

1 hour ago, stevo said:

Genius ! 

As I understand it it's symptomatic of someone with Aspergers!

7 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

As I understand it it's symptomatic of someone with Aspergers!

His Aspergers has been well documented over the years , regardless it’s perfect tool for his agenda .

i don’t think there is anyone so messed up ,  yet followed by so many .

Edited by stevo

The antis and protectionists, including Packham have for years spoken against man (gamekeepers etc) controlling one species (vermin and predators) so others can flourish, the loonies won their war (or claim they did!) on Foxhunting, badgers had total protection, as have Seals, so here we have the results, unsurprising as it is, the vermin/predators are eating all the prey species, now foxes are turning their to dear old Tiddles, for a snack, badgers have decimated the hedgehog population, Seals have decimated the Atlantic Salmon and the seatrout runs prior to their entering our rivers! Sparrowhawks have decimated our songbirds.....and now Packham is agreeing foxes are killing and eating cats! And warning about collapsing numbers and extinction of our native species, describing it as an "ecological apocalypse" no **** Sherlock! His arrogant "knows better" than real conservationists and country folk attitude, seems to have backfired.....now the pillock is agreeing with and trying to claim support for a truth, he never identified until it was indisputable! 

Edited by panoma1