Terror 675 vs Jebs 675

johnnytheboy

Has anyone practical experience of both of these chokes? I shot a 675 terror last night and everything was hit hard and dead as a really dead thing! This was in my silver pigeon, but they don’t do one for my 400, only Jebs do a 675 for optima hp. 

I am using a muller passing which is 5/8th but wouldn’t mind something a bit tighter for the foreshore geese, either a muller ufo or this Jebs! 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, johnnytheboy said:

I went to buy one then I read this and haulted, any problems with big shot? Dam that’s annoying the doubt lol 

https://www.canadianwaterfowlsupplies.com/products/jebs-high-voltage-choke-tube-12ga-hp-a400

Sounds like **** covering to me. I put 4mm steel through my Terror .655 with absolutely no issues, so I would definitely go bigger with less constriction.

Just read the blurb and what got me was the shortened shot strings, i wonder how when its a constriction choke not a wad stripper with no constriction. 

The names they give chokes for wildfowling amuse me High Voltage.

Thy are all made from the same grade stainless steel to a given constriction so if others have used tighter with no problems id go for it. They only state pellet distortion not choke or gun damage. 

Johnny i have used a few makes of wildfowl choke and after recommendations i now use a Briley half and xtra full.

Edited by figgy

• 1 year later...

Thanks for reply, i am using two .705 none ported brileys at the moment in my 425 and i have thought about just screwing one of those in this fusion. but i like the tighter constrictions. and Jebs do some in none ported i would like more feed back on, not sure how to go about getting one back over here anyway.

I like terrors have some in tens and a 12ga but the jebs looked an interesting option to try.

Ill read the link i did not find that on a search yessterday and thanks.