Lough Neagh 22nd September - Ted does it again

Big Al

2 hours ago, welshgun said:

An excellent retrieve on Ted's behalf Al just goes to show the keeness he has for the job well done TEd👍

1 hour ago, Ttfjlc said:

Super Ted does it again, retrieves like that stay with you forever, best of all I noticed as soon as he got back to the stone hide he was wagging his tail so I hope you shared your bacon sandwiches with him when you got home! :good:

Cheers guys. Ted is a dog in his prime. It's hard to teach a dog that - in his case it's purely down to experience and bloody mindedness.

Great retreive by Ted,they do worry you when they go after a wounded bird you feel like shouting for joy when then are successful.They can have no fear and it's all in a day's work.Another great vid, seems to be plenty of duck about and good shooting to start but you were  probably  a bit shaky after watching Ted's adventure.Its seems like a good excuse.

7 hours ago, pbutd said:

You are going to have to get Ted a pair of fitted flippers to make life easier. Tell him 'good boy' from me.Your mate still had a bit of good shooting in the end it seems. 

No shoreline near me nor any pigeons to go at in this area so good to see some action on camera.Thanks.

3 hours ago, E.w. said:

Great stuff .

Thanks lads.

2 hours ago, greylag said:

Great retreive by Ted,they do worry you when they go after a wounded bird you feel like shouting for joy when then are successful.They can have no fear and it's all in a day's work.Another great vid, seems to be plenty of duck about and good shooting to start but you were  probably  a bit shaky after watching Ted's adventure.Its seems like a good excuse.

Sounds like a good excuse to me too. 

The truth is that my mate is a good shot and I can try a bit too hard when he's around. As a result my standard of shooting goes down!