The boy getting on good with his 20g

Neil23

MWas out over the farm with my son yesterday for a couple hours before taking him to his weekly clay shooting.. the wasnt much wanting to play however he managed 4 good carrions ..2 of which were droppedal at really good ranges. Any it must have warmed him up nicely as not only did he beat his high score of 29 out of 50 but smashed it getting 37 outilita of 50. He was extatic haha..strate up on the mirror in front room😊👌

IMG_20180924_38697.jpg

IMG_20180924_10460.jpg

IMG_20180924_42319.jpg

4 minutes ago, flynny said:

Great stuff, he will soon be beating his old man lol lol

Flynny

Think he already would if I took my gun to the clays, I don't bother I'd rather put the money into him doing it. I get just as much pleasure if not more out of watching him than doing it myself. He's doing well for 10 (not long turned).

19 hours ago, Harnser said:

Loverly to see a lad out with his dad . Make sure he wears his ear defenders or he will get as deaf as me .

harnser

Wears them all the time sometimes he forgets to take thm of I've got to remind him..fancying some molded ones for him for Xmas. 

12 hours ago, Cm76 said:

He doing really well Neil he gonna be one to watch in the coming years I’m sure. 

He is clint ,, he was doing great Sunday it realy boosts his confidence when he gets a score as good as that.. then to be told that about the league he was bouncing of the walls.