Jeep Cherokee 3.7 V6 LPG

C00KIE

My trusted and reliable Jeep is up for grabs as I've decided to upgrade.
The 4 and a bit years I've had it I have fully serviced it regularly, had both banks of Lpg injectors swapped out for new and they are not cheap!
It has full heated leather interior, cruise, electric seats, sunroof, auto transmission, tow bar and electrics fully working and dog guard which is genuine Chrysler.

I have also done;
New brake pads
New brake discs
New rear brake shoes
New rear brake cylinders
New radiator
Cam, crank, tps, and probably a couple more I've forgotten, sensors
New heater matrix which was an 8 hour job in and out !
New water pump and belt
All parts are from Rock Autos in the USA

It has an external underslung Lpg tank which is 65 litre capacity this allows for a removable tow bar and no compromise on interior space.
There is a small 20 litre petrol tank next to the gas tank.
Effortlessly swaps to gas from petrol automatically and with a flick of a switch back to petrol.
Economical for a big motor, an indestructible V6, 3.7 litre lump that never misses a beat.

It has had all the advisories done on the mot's I've had done and only been welded twice. Once on each sill at the rear.

All recalls are up to date and done.

It has a genuine Thule lockable set of roof bars

BFG mud tyres and a genuine stainless Jeep bull/A bar with massive spots.

I have replaced the original rear door from a donor Jeep but didn't bother to paint it.
Rear screen heater fully working, which is a known problem on these tailgates, and new gas struts for the tailgate and bonnet.
There is also separately switched LED strip lights to the rear and under the bonnet, 4 in each.

To be honest the outside is not pretty and it's registered as a Cat D (or whatever they class it as now).

It's just £26 a month to tax and £11 a month to insure !!!!

I have fully painted the underside with Hammerite each year to keep the rust at bay and it seems to have worked.

I have a box full of spares such as wing mirrors, rear lights, struts, brake shoes and fitting kit etc etc, you can also have my signed Planet Rock window stickers !!

If I've missed anything or think of anything else i'll add it.

Yep, missed one thing, it's got a Quadra-trac gearbox which enables it to be driven in permanent 4 wheel drive in any condition, you don't damage the diff with this. It also has the usual 4 wheel drive high and low.

£1800 ono
Other pics available on request.

Any questions please ask.

20180924_153936476_iOS.jpg