Sign in to follow this  
Delboysparky

WANTED CHEAP .22LR and 17HMR

Just been offered some land to shoot on, looking for a cheap .22LR setup and possibly a 17HMR. 

New to shooting so just want a cheap set up, ideally with a surpressor and a shortened barrel. 

Just been offered some land to shoot on, looking for a cheap .22LR setup and possibly a 17HMR. 

New to shooting so just want a cheap set up, ideally with a surpressor and a shortened barrel. 

19 hours ago, Savage Steve said:

I've got a Anschutz semi auto .22lr with a scope and moderator.

£100

Steve.

Steve, 

Do you have some pictures? 

20 minutes ago, alan123shooting said:

I have a as new cz 512 set up for £280 which is open to negotiation pictures-on for sale section 

A little bit more than I wanted to spend, but I really like the look of that. 

We have a few 22lr’s and a Stunning CZ 452 17 hmr Full set up including 30 mm scope bipod and sound mod and spare mag £295 

19 hours ago, wabbitbosher said:

We have a few 22lr’s and a Stunning CZ 452 17 hmr Full set up including 30 mm scope bipod and sound mod and spare mag £295 

Be interested if you have a decent bolt .22LR also @wabbitbosher

Edited by Delboysparky

Hi just as well throw my hat in the ring if interested I have a Ruger 10/22 for sale it comes with three Ruger magazines also has one buffalo creek banana clip that holds 25 , I've also had a lighter trigger fitted and comes with a mod as well all in great condition £240 . 

2 hours ago, Douburr said:

Hi just as well throw my hat in the ring if interested I have a Ruger 10/22 for sale it comes with three Ruger magazines also has one buffalo creek banana clip that holds 25 , I've also had a lighter trigger fitted and comes with a mod as well all in great condition £240 . 

Any pics 

Hi send me your email and I can send some pics sorry really struggle to send pics on this forum .cheers 

Sign in to follow this