New Kit - love it!

lord_seagrave

Having spent an absolute age umming and ahhing over some new kit, I finally bit the bullet a couple of weeks ago - and now my shiny new things are here, and I’m like a pig in mud 😃

I love old kit - well worn-in, and well looked-after - but there is definitely something delightful about spaffing a chunk of money on some top-quality stuff, knowing it’s going to last.

LS

46 minutes ago, bumpy22 said:

come on then what is it

Well, in this instance, it’s a pair of ski boots :lol:

But it could have been anything - it’s a great feeling to know that the quality will be remembered long after the price has been forgotten!

LS

PS: I’m presently clomping around my living room in them :wub:#whatwilltheneighboursthink

19 minutes ago, AVB said:

Where and when is you first trip planned?  I am in Tokyo at the moment and planning a trip to Hokkadio in January. Apparently Japanese skiing is supposed to be brilliant. 

Obergurgl in December. The boy went on his first trip this year, and loved it. He’s had weekly lessons (we live in Milton Keynes) ever since, and he’s already better than me :rolleyes: :lol:

At least if I lack the skill, I will look the part drinking Jägermeister in my sexy new boots.

LS

(I mean that I will be wearing my boots as I drink Jäger, not that I will be drinking Jäger from my boots)