Ben Fogle - Another Anti

johnnytheboy

25 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

I have spent the last 20 years being lectured by TV presenters shouting their mouths off about the benefits of conservation and pretending to care. They don't, it's just an excuse to pander to ignorance and cheap publicity. 

👍👍 Good post

15 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

He's morphed into a conservationist of convenience! Jumping on the bandwagon of non scientific "emotional" protectionism, because he's trying to garner popularity and thinks its "right on" to do so!

Credibility?........He's lost that for me!

^^^^^ this. 

He may not know much about how the countryside actually works, and the same could be said about his knowledge of the history of Landrovers, according to a book of his I own. Fortunately it was a gift so didn't cost me anything. 

I like to think that on our syndicate and our rough shoot we put more back into the countryside than we actually take from it. All manner of wildlife and habitat benefits from the work we do and the money we spend. I doubt he takes anything from it, but then does he contribute anything towards it? 

Edited by Scully

6 minutes ago, Scully said:

He may not know much about how the countryside actually works, and the same could be said about his knowledge of the history of Landrovers, according to a book of his I own. Fortunately it was a gift so didn't cost me anything. 

I like to think that on our syndicate and our rough shoot we put more back into the countryside than we actually take from it. All manner of wildlife and habitat benefits from the work we do and the money we spend. I doubt he takes anything from it, but then does he contribute anything towards it? 

100%.      By the way who's Ben Fogle ?

46 minutes ago, Benthejockey said:

Anyone with a long enough memory will remember that when old benji first came on the radar on Castaway him and a handful of the other castaways caught and killed deer on the island of Taransay by running them ragged and catching them with a net. Another BBC bellend!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1377594/Slaughter-of-deer-by-TV-castaways-illegal.html

21 hours ago, Duckandswing said:

And I always kind of liked him. He can suck eggs now.

Same here.  Didn't squirm like some of the snowflakes stuck on that island with him when getting his lunch.

Possibly spent far too long with da media types. 

Perhaps his next adventure should be to escape the TV Metro country set who believe that the world of Peter Rabbit is real.