Ryder Cup,

redial

On 01/10/2018 at 08:27, AVB said:

Looked like a great party at the end. I have a mate who was there. Haven’t heard from him since the winning shots. I think he might be a bit  delicate this morning. 

by winning shots, you mean Mickleson dumping his Tee shot into the drink!? special anti climax!

have you heard from your mate yet?

12 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

by winning shots, you mean Mickleson dumping his Tee shot into the drink!? special anti climax!

have you heard from your mate yet?

I know what you mean. I hate watching sport if the team I support is losing or could lose so I rarely watch live sport. In this case I saw on the BBC website that we were ahead so quickly logged onto sky to seen Mickelson put it I the drink. It was a laugh from then on as we won match after match. The best bit for me was when the last pair were playing, the match was well over, and nobody really cared. Anyway, the yank pitches the ball to within a couple of feet of the hole. Looks like he will win the hole to halve the match. Only for Noren (I think) to put a monster 40 ft putt in to win the match. Talk about rubbing salt in their wounds. 

And no not heard from him.