54 reg L200 Warrior

JamesH

54 reg Mitsubishi L200 Warrior pick-up

2.5td

130k miles

11 months MOT

I've had this pick-up for a couple of years for shooting, tip runs etc. It comes with the canopy shown in one of the pictures below.

It had the head gasket changed at 127k miles and for the last MOT had new brakes lines fitted and an emissions treatment. Has General Grabber AT tyres all round.

A few small niggles just being listed for complete openess: Rear tyres are down to about 3/4mm, Small dent in front drivers side wing, Front fog lights knackered - glass gone and housing corroded, electric window sitch on drivers panel for the passenger window comes loose.

Good solid truck perfect for shooting, tip runs and clean enough for general use too. I just have too many vehicles and need to sell a couple.

Taking all of the above into account, I'm looking for £1,850 ono

Located near Northampton

IMG_4034 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6951 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6952 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6953 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6954 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6955 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6956 (Medium).JPG

IMG_6957 (Medium).JPG

Bargain!

Had mine (same spec)  for 6 or 7 years, maybe more, and it's been the least troublesome of all of my vehicles. I have a few but would jump in the L200 for most things given the choice.

Shooting, work, shopping or taking the dogs out.

Good luck with the sale.

Edd

Thanks Edd. It's probably my most useful vehicle that gets used for all sorts of stuff.

I've priced it to sell, it's never been a farm or builders truck and feels like it will last forever but it's not a mint condition, lovingly polished every Sunday kind of truck.