Is it only me.

fse10

Is it only me getting the hump watching celebrity island with Bear Grylls? I can not help but feel i'd be the only one with a fat gut if i was on there with that lot of clueless dimlo's. Thought Pete was a ponce at the start, then he grow on me as seemed to be getting stuck in with it., then with his over the top opinions on what the camp should eat & that ( wild 😂 )pig that he wold not let them eat & ended up tied up left to die slowly . Would love to go on the island may go native on the others.

Edited by fse10

No, no i don't watch it, it's the wife who does 🤣🤣.

Can't understand why when they know they are going on the show, they don't watch the old one's & see where the other groups have gone wrong or done something well.

Edited by fse10

The normal ones screen out people who may have any ability/nous . 

Lass I work with applied and got an interview with the producers. Her rejection letter basically was a carefully crafted 'you have too much common sense to let you anywhere near the show '

Edited by Lord v

We watch it. Can't understand why they haven't built a better structure to protect the fire and themselves. Maybe because we are have watched the previous series and are hunting orientated, and the islanders have not seen the show before or done anything outdoorsy, ever, but they are pretty clueless. 

20 hours ago, fse10 said:

No, no i don't watch it, it's the wife who does 🤣🤣.

Can't understand why when they know they are going on the show, they don't watch the old one's & see where the other groups have gone wrong or done something well.

My thoughts 

20 hours ago, haynes said:

Ive been told im not to watch it anymore as i keep shouting at the tele. 

My mates said that it would be a different show if i was on it......... and on day three he is just putting the windows into his bungalow....... 

I keep saying this to my mrs. I’d of built something 10 times better.

I’d love to go on it :) 

money thing I noticed is no one purifies sea water ??? Why .

i remember at school learning how.