Spitfire shoot, Stockbridge?

akka

Been there many times , good set up, clean and tidy. Cartridges are for sale , and guns are available to hire. Prices are fairly good , around 30 pr clay , with a pay and play card system. 

would recommend .

also if memory serves, there’s a good ( but not cheap) cafe in the high st in Stockbridge. Or a good pub on the roundabout , I think it’s called the white hart. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been here. On one occasion they had a massive stag party or an office social or something there, which delayed my lesson for over an hour. As an apology they refunded half of the fee for my lesson. Once I get my SGC I'll mainly be going to Spitfire Shoot to practice, seems like a pretty friendly and easy going place.

I go quite frequently, it's a nice shoot and they have delays on the traps if you're a Billy no mates like me 😀 Also has a high tower so can get some pheasant practice in 👍

It does sometimes get a bit busy on Saturdays especially in summer but generally it's ok.

As mentioned Stockbridge is a nice place for some refreshments after, you can even feed the trout and grayling right on the high street!

13 hours ago, simonm said:

I go quite frequently, it's a nice shoot and they have delays on the traps if you're a Billy no mates like me 😀 Also has a high tower so can get some pheasant practice in 👍

It does sometimes get a bit busy on Saturdays especially in summer but generally it's ok.

As mentioned Stockbridge is a nice place for some refreshments after, you can even feed the trout and grayling right on the high street!

Simon - I'm a billy no mates too. Once I have my SGC (if it ever comes!) maybe I'll see you there being a billy no mates haha