Pellets

Salmo

34 minutes ago, Ultrastu said:

Jsb exact .

Best for accuracy .muzzle energy and down range energy 

And terminal performance. 

Er...only if they suit the barrel. If not, they're a ruddy nightmare. I tried JSB exacts in my R10 and they were hopeless. There was nothing wrong with the gun or the pellets, just not a great combination.

But they're a good place to start. My HW95 did well on bisley magnums and RWS superdomes and AA diabolo field. Unfortunately there's no guarantee that they will suit your gun though. If you're at short ranges, definitely look at a hollow point, because they develop huge stopping power and never over penetrate. Not great beyond 25 yds, but under that they pack a hefty wallop. Good pellet choice if shooting round buildings. Bisley's Hollow Points would be a good bet there

Whatever the barrel prefers.....could be anything....I always get a sample pack (or buy small quantities (50 ish) of 'probable' pellets.....say 10 different brands/weight etc) and test, test, test and test again until I'm certain I've found the right one.

......oh and make sure to clean the barrel with a pull through between each different pellet test....p.i.a but crucial.

6 hours ago, Salmo said:

For sale ...... HW 95 K with good scope , brand new and unfired lol ....... 

hehe, you'll get there! totally worth it once it's bedded in. I will have a whizz through my gun draws. I think I have:

Bisley pest control

AA Diabolo Field

JSB Exact 4.51 

Daystate Sovereign

possibly some others!

I can send you say 50 or so of each as a test batch if you PM me your postal address

Edited by chrisjpainter