Winchester Winchester 101 light weight 12 gauge

Winchester Winchester 101 light weight

£650

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Morpeth , Northumberland
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels

Description

Selling all my guns due to ill health. This is my Winchester 101 3" magnum 28" barrel multi choke comes with 4 chokes. This is one of the good Winchesters made in Japan. I had one of these 35 years ago so bought this one and got it refurbished by Weldon gun room, barrels and action have all been replaced not used since due to health see date on tag. £650

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

21 hours ago, Gordon R said:

New barrels, new action - I presume only the woodwork is original.

if u read the barrels are original the action is original barrels have been re blacked action has been re blacked 

On 05/10/2018 at 15:06, Gun Watch said:

Winchester Winchester 101 light weight

£650

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Morpeth , Northumberland
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 28" barrels

Description

Selling all my guns due to ill health. This is my Winchester 101 3" magnum 28" barrel multi choke comes with 4 chokes. This is one of the good Winchesters made in Japan. I had one of these 35 years ago so bought this one and got it refurbished by Weldon gun room, barrels and action have all been replaced not used since due to health see date on tag. £650

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

should read 're blacked not replaced predictive tx

1 hour ago, Gordon R said:

I don't doubt that is correct, but some bright spark told me to read the description, quoting things that were never said. I did and he was talking rubbish.

Yeh that's right enough It is not in the discription

But the poor bloke has three guns for sale as through poor health has had to pack up shooting  Which is a great shame and wish him the best

I too wish him the best. They look to be decent guns.

What started out as a bit of banter about a badly worded advert - the seller isn't a member so would not have seen it - turned into someone getting clever and incorrectly telling others to read the advert properly.

No further comment needed.