leather priest

mel b3

evening guys .

dont ask me why , but after seeing a leather priest , i decided to try making one , its around 10" long and is filled with lead shot , it would certainly do the job very well , unfortunately it looks like something that would get used on paying customers in a house of ill repute :yes:, what do you lot think ?.

20181005_191042.jpg20181005_191052.jpg20181005_191059.jpg20181005_191110.jpg20181005_191114.jpg20181005_191125.jpg20181005_191158.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My late father used to have a lead filled leather cosh that looked similar.

So, if that did the job on humans, fish would be no problem for yours.

As for looking like something out of a house of ill repute, I wouldn't know, never been to one. So, we'll have to bow to your superior knowledge on that point. 😂

23 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Absolutely are more stylish just worried about what the old bill might say if they found one on me.lol

It's no different to a knife or anything else. 

If you have good reason to be carrying it - you are fishing or shooting then there won't be a problem. 

If you have it in your pocket when you stop for fuel on your way home maybe less so. 

If you take it in to town to go to the shops, you're asking for trouble. 

46 minutes ago, Dave at kelton said:

Absolutely are more stylish just worried about what the old bill might say if they found one on me.lol

That was a concern to be honest , but i thought about it and realised that it's no different to any other priest , although it does look a little more pervy than most lol. It's also given me ideas for other designs.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

That was a concern to be honest , but i thought about it and realised that it's no different to any other priest , although it does look a little more pervy than most lol. It's also given me ideas for other designs.

I resisted drawing the obvious comparison! 😜

2 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

Their is nothing at all suspicious about the boiling of my undercrackers , I boil them every two years wether they need it or not 😅.

welllll.....if you ever have terrible trouble with your undercrackers and need them taking off ...........i have a most excellent chopping board and sharp implements to relieve you of the aforsaid...:oops:

im always here to help:good:

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Nice work Mel.

cheers nev.

6 minutes ago, Fisheruk said:

Looks the business. 👍

Lin’s quality as usual.👏

ahem , theyve been made by me , as lin hung over me and watched and checked  every single stitch lol.