leather priest

mel b3

4 hours ago, amateur said:

Does she go on the bin round with you?

You must be joking , the cold, hard,dirty work is my department,  sitting at a sewing machine in a nice warm workshop with the telly on ,and eating chocolate ,is her department 😆

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

:whistling:errrrr   I had the impression you drove Mel ???????  Nice warm cab, power steering and all that ...Radio WM still running?  :rolleyes:

That's the theory , the reality is a tad different 😆

On 06/10/2018 at 07:49, mel b3 said:

That was a concern to be honest , but i thought about it and realised that it's no different to any other priest , although it does look a little more pervy than most lol. It's also given me ideas for other designs.

For that reason, I think you should call it a ‘leather clad priest.’ It would get far more views.

3 hours ago, moondoggy said:

For that reason, I think you should call it a ‘leather clad priest.’ It would get far more views.

I can just imagine the type of client's that a leather clad priest would attract 😅.

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Can they be monogrammed? 

Seems to be a perfect Xmas gift 

i know I’ve broken the rules and used the X word before bonfire night 

mels fault for putting up the thread 

all the best 

of 

never mind a damn monogramme...............................sounds regarding the interest from various corners of society you need to market them with a bloody depth gauge on it,,,,

MEL b3

(member of the worshipful company of safe crackers)

TESTIMONIALS:

Big Jack (slammer jack) says..."lot of cosh for little dosh"

Introducing our new executive model for the discerning gentleman

"a multi purpose tool for the professional blagger and man about town.....a fine 9" cosh bound in the finest Peruvian virgin lama leather......gold leaf graduations in imperial inches ...embossed there upon"

A fine implement for any executive totty magnet....our moto "No muff too tuff"

7 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Can they be monogrammed? 

Seems to be a perfect Xmas gift 

i know I’ve broken the rules and used the X word before bonfire night 

mels fault for putting up the thread 

all the best 

of 

I dare say that they could be personalised quite easily nigel, you've also reminded me that the wooden priests could also be personalised quite easily,  but most importantly,  you've reminded me that we haven't put a Christmas ad in the sales section yet 😣, I shall attend to it asap 👍.

6 hours ago, ditchman said:

MEL b3

TESTIMONIALS:

"a multi purpose tool for the professional blagger and man about town.....a fine 9" cosh bound in the finest Peruvian virgin lama leather......gold leaf graduations in imperial inches ...embossed there upon"

My god ditchman, you were wasted in engineering, advertising was your calling , even i want to buy one of these priests now😆.

4 hours ago, mel b3 said:

My god ditchman, you were wasted in engineering, advertising was your calling , even i want to buy one of these priests now😆.

this is what happens when nutters are let loose unsupervised on the internet.........:lol:....i shall now crawl back into my cave.......

PS ....i could do a slot on QVC (shopping channel) or Ideal world.............

Edited by ditchman

40 minutes ago, ditchman said:

this is what happens when nutters are let loose unsupervised on the internet.........:lol:....i shall now crawl back into my cave.......

PS ....i could do a slot on QVC (shopping channel) or Ideal world.............

Ahh who defines nutters 

you could be the only sane one on here 😂😂

1 hour ago, Old farrier said:

Ahh who defines nutters 

you could be the only sane one on here 😂😂

After a quickly organised straw poll , 95.8% of the pigeons watch members, have confirmed that ditchman is indeed ,a nutter 😆

On 08/10/2018 at 22:23, ditchman said:

MEL b3

TESTIMONIALS:

Darn it Ditchy, that's coffee all over the screen and my diary the desk is awash, will you disist...just check to see if I am logged on before doing that again:angry:;)

8 hours ago, Fisheruk said:

And I’ve just received my Priest! I have to say the black plastic package got the family talking before I arrived home and no one guessed it correctly! 😂

Mel thanks again, brilliant quality.

David

I reckon that your postman must have felt the weight and girth , and thought , this one comes with the batteries already fitted 😆.