leather priest

mel b3

3 hours ago, derbyduck said:

they used to be called Black Jacks or Soothers ,Slippy Joes , designed for belting people behind the ear ! I don't think plod would be impressed .

its a priest for despatching fish and wounded game , it has no other purpose whatsoever.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After taking advice and opinions from several very suitable  persons , I've decided not to make and sell them , not because they aren't legal , but because they get the wrong kind of attention . It's a real shame because they're a brilliant piece of kit, that many field sportsmen would benefit from. 

The last opinions that I gathered were from two serving police officers a couple of hours ago , in both of their opinions , it was a tool and not a weapon , my mates parting words were , if a Bobby is going to arrest you while you're shooting, it'll be for your gun , not the dildo thing . That summed it up nicely😆.

50 minutes ago, PPP said:

Moving into a line of leather pigeon shooting masks next Mel?

i feel a whole new thread coming on............:lol:........

with my sewing skills............and left over ghost netting....im thinking of making up some "cammo knickers"..............think about it....HHhhahhhahahhahh ...well i thought it was clever and funny

please yerself....

1 minute ago, ditchman said:

i feel a whole new thread coming on....................

with my sewing skills............and left over ghost netting....im thinking of making up some "cammo knickers"..............think about it....HHhhahhhahahhahh ...well i thought it was clever and funny

please yerself....

Or a camo dildo?    Will not see it coming :w00t:

8 hours ago, Fisheruk said:

Well I’m glad I have mine. Already used it. Just the job.

They're a brilliant piece of kit , I'd already got orders for a load of them , but hey ho, more wooden priests in the sales section tonight.

6 hours ago, PPP said:

Moving into a line of leather pigeon shooting masks next Mel?

My mate brought his next door neighbour and his kids for  roost shooting at one of my permissions a couple of years ago , he supplied the camo masks for them , when I saw them wearing them I was almost crying , he'd bought them Mexican wrestlers masks , they stood in front of my car looking like a Mexican tag team 😅😅😅

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

i feel a whole new thread coming on....................

please yerself....

I see what you did there ditchie 😆, unfortunately most under 50s wouldn't have a clue 😆

5 hours ago, hambone said:

Or a camo dildo?    Will not see it coming 

I could start a new line in hunting sex toys , I could design a large rubber Todger with a high power torch built in , it could be used for foxing and I'd name it the Fox wobbler😆.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

My mate brought his next door neighbour and his kids for  roost shooting at one of my permissions a couple of years ago , he supplied the camo masks for them , when I saw them wearing them I was almost crying , he'd bought them Mexican wrestlers masks , they stood in front of my car looking like a Mexican tag team 😅😅😅

I could start a new line in hunting sex toys , I could design a large rubber Todger with a high power torch built in , it could be used for foxing and I'd name it the Fox wobbler😆.

A picture of that group would be worth seeing!:rolleyes:

The Fox Wobbler, the FIRST in the new Ann Summers Hunting Range!!:lol: