Porcelain type material ..?????

Walker570

I need to line the inside of a bowl so it needs to stay put and not go with the force of gravity if you know what I mean. Thinking of using a resin based putty of some kind and then coating with brush on resin in thin coats, even use the bronze filler used in those statues.  I can invert the piece so the 'paint' doesn't run into the bottom of the dish.

Flow epoxy ??? will have to look that one up, thanks.

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

milliput

www.amazon.co.uk/Milliput-Epoxy-Putty-Superfine-White/dp/B002CNEWAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1538854664&sr=8-1&keywords=milliput

Good olde milliput. Had totally forgotten about that.   Thanks a bunch fellas some good ideas there and not overly expensive to try them out on something else beforehand.

if a small amount araldite epoxy tubes     if large amount Axminister epoxy 1l and hardener slow or fast hardener for  either process   if a clay pot you want to seal you can soak in a pva solution for a few days then let it cure same as quarry tiles for a wet room then let it dry for a few days and your good to go 

Edited by Saltings