Hawke scope

Ferret man

My daughter comes out with me ratting etc and have just bought her a nice new scope. She had a Hawke 3x9x50 it's only cheapish but very clear and works fine. If there are any young uns on here starting out and want it they are welcome to have it but will have to pay postage costs.

Ferret man

11 hours ago, The Heron said:

Hawke are a good scope.

:hmm:  The Hawke range of scopes are "adequate" generally, they offer a lot of choice on a budget, that isn't a criticism, I have several myself and I'm perfectly happy!

None of them would be on my list of GOOD scopes though!

:good:

Good offer from Ferret man just the same! :good:

Hi Ferret man I am teaching a young lad across the street from me to shoot and my grand daughter will be old enough to start learning soon if it is still available i would like this scope.If it is how do you want paying for postage i do have a paypal account

Cheers Geordie

Hi Geordie

Not long been back from work and checked my messages/posts and went for the first person who contacted me and that was Blade who wants it for his daughter thought that was the fairest way to do it. If for any reason he doesn't want it anymore you are next in line and I will contact you.

Regards

Ferret man