Snowflakes - so THATs where they come from

PPP

Ok, Im biased because I hate anyone that refers to themselves as a celebrity, worse ones that are famous ( in their living room) from reality TV

But

Anyone see the ‘shark attack’ on Bear Grills show?

Ive had worse ferret nips..

No wonder we have a nation of snowflakes...

And anyone that refers to a mango tree as a community of mangos (Jo Wood)  should be banned from speaking..

I love watching the programme :) 

i bet it did hurt and with the fish spinning it could break his finger but what was he thinking ??? 

Why didnt he just knife it in the net ? 

The bit where he sliced his finger made me laugh , what a moron as I knew it was about to happen. :) 

As for celebrities? I have to google them to know who they are lol. Haven’t a clue.

PS I hate snowflakes too, 

Edited by team tractor

I thought the saddest thing on that show was when they released the "wild pig" that was conveniently asleep near their camp because some of the loveys didn't want to kill it.  I'd have been gnawing on the crackling while the others were crying into their limpet soup.

44 minutes ago, walshie said:

I thought the saddest thing on that show was when they released the "wild pig" that was conveniently asleep near their camp because some of the loveys didn't want to kill it.  I'd have been gnawing on the crackling while the others were crying into their limpet soup.

You obviously missed what happened next?! I won’t spoil it for you, needless to say it’s a classic!

I’ll tell you if you aren’t planning to watch it!

9 minutes ago, walshie said:

Don't keep me in suspenders. Tell us then. 

Ok!

As you will remember the vegan idiot whinged enough that the rest of the group agreed not to kill and eat the poor little piggy.

Hungry and irritable, half the group watched in disbelief as the vegan made a lead out of some rope and took the pig for a walk down the beach. After bonding with the animal, feeding it and giving it a name he decided to keep it as a pet.

Some time later the vegan noticed the pig (which he had left tied up in the shade of some palm trees) wasn’t moving. He ran over to investigate... the pig had strangled itself with the noose the vegan left around its neck!

In a final show of snowflake veganism the tearful vegan idiot convinced the still hungry islanders not to eat the animal and instead they gave him a burial at sea by floating him off the beach on a raft!

You couldn’t have written it any better!

Edited by Munzy

45 minutes ago, Munzy said:

Ok!

As you will remember the vegan idiot whinged enough that the rest of the group agreed not to kill and eat the poor little piggy.

Hungry and irritable, half the group watched in disbelief as the vegan made a lead out of some rope and took the pig for a walk down the beach. After bonding with the animal, feeding it and giving it a name he decided to keep it as a pet.

Some time later the vegan noticed the pig (which he had left tied up in the shade of some palm trees) wasn’t moving. He ran over to investigate... the pig had strangled itself with the noose the vegan left around its neck!

In a final show of snowflake veganism the tearful vegan idiot convinced the still hungry islanders not to eat the animal and instead they gave him a burial at sea by floating him off the beach on a raft!

Don’t think he is a vegan mate.

although he did say he “doesn’t want to kill any animals”............but that the camp can “live on fish” I can’t believe the amount of people who don’t seem to realise that fish are living animals aswell.

bit of a weird outlook I think.

whats the difference?

27 minutes ago, Darno said:

although he did say he “doesn’t want to kill any animals”............but that the camp can “live on fish” I can’t believe the amount of people who don’t seem to realise that fish are living animals aswell.

bit of a weird outlook I think.

whats the difference?

He was a pescetarian, which is a vegetarian that also eats fish apparently.

1 hour ago, Munzy said:

Ok!

Ohh! That make sense. I thought the pig was unconscious for some reason to make it easier to catch. Seems like the camera crew killed it and pretended it strangled itself o make it easier to eat. And they still didn't. :no:

That's what I get for half-watching these programs. Cheers.

IMO eating it would have been more respectful than chucking it in the sea. And tastier. :lol:

1 hour ago, Darno said:

Oh ok. As mentioned I didn’t actually see the programme, just a clip on another show.

24 minutes ago, walshie said:

IMO eating it would have been more respectful than chucking it in the sea.

I absolutely agree!