24ct Gold plated shotgun cartridge cufflinks £28

Bobby199

24ct Gold, Brass or Stirling Silver Shotgun Cartridge cufflinks. 

These striking cufflinks are hand made by me and come with a beautiful presentation gift bag.

Brass: £25
Silver plated: £26
Gold plated: £28

Postage is included and any further pairs can be purchased at a 10% discount. 

Please comment on this post or send me a message and I shall send you my paypal address. 

I am a recently graduated student with a great grade in History from a good University with plenty of Academic work and Reserves service to my name; with all of this all I can get is menial work. Therefore I am attempting to do something more meaningful than flipping burgers!

I decided I would make something that I as a shooter would love to receive, of a quality I would enjoy wearing. Having worked in a jewellers whilst at University, I noticed how little variety and choice there was for men. These are different and elicit compliments wherever they're worn by myself, friends and family. 

Perfect for impossible to buy for husbands, boyfriends, fathers, partners and brothers... Christmas sorted! 

If anyone has had a memorable days shooting I would be more than happy to make a pair of cufflinks with your cartridges for you to remember your day by, at no extra charge. 

Gift box available at cost for £4.50 including postage. 

Many Thanks, 
James

14140B84-A745-4DEA-AC00-C47B58F3EAAA.jpeg

FB8ACFC9-596A-4566-9029-70BACBA9FABF.jpeg