Sako or tikka

martyn2233

Kinda depends on models really. Both will shoot equally well. The 85 was a Marmite stock and personally I hated it as I owned 2 75s at the time and the Ambi style stock felt horrid IMO. T3 is a great rifle base and action, although not a fan of the mags and hence there are some very good aftermarket ones and I have an Atlasworx BM in mine and AI mags.

I have a T3 sporter at the mo as the TRG isn’t made in 6.5x55. That being said knowing what I know now I may have probably bought a 2ndhand shot out TRG and had it rebarreled.....

so Guess I am saying that my preference would be the Sako but the Tikka may well be a better rifle for you. 

Sako is simply an expensive Tikka, or Tikka is simply a cheaper Sako… I know there is more to it than that.

If they both fit you, they are both to your liking and both in similar condition get the Sako.  Otherwise just get the one in best condition (barrel mainly), neither will generally shoot any better than the other!

Sako every time for me , better bolt , better mag , better feed system , better resale value , and you always have the privilege of looking down on someone with a tikka 😂😂😂 

i have had both for a lot of years , not going to go into which shoots better blah blah , all I know is I get on better with my sakos .