Half or Whole Organic Lamb meat box

Teal

Bit short notice this one, but a customer has let me down. I produce a small number of Organic Wiltshire horn x lambs each year on the farm. I took them in on Monday 1st October and having been hung for a week I am picking them up on Wednesday 10th. They are vacuum packed into following cuts:

Half shoulders on bone
Half legs on bone
Loin Chops
Rack french trim
Chump steaks
Breast - mince or burgers

They will be packed with icepacks and wool insulation, and I can courier them to your door. The cost is £75 for a half lamb and £145 for a whole lamb including delivery to your door on Thurs 11th October. If you live locally (Trowbridge, Wilts) you are welcome to pick the lamb box up, see the farm, and save on courier fee. These lambs are Soil Association certified Organic and are purely grass fed. Any questions please ask - thanks!

lambs.jpg

I will start the order book off then.

yes please Mr Teal

I will have a lamb and a half if thats ok. It can be packed together but can it be labelled as 3 halves or whatever so I can share it out correctly. My  Staff will appreciate this one as a gift.

How do you want paying. let me know

Wow -thanks guys!! That's amazing, I only have 2 boxes from this batch to sell so that is me sold out! 

If anyone else is seeing this post and is interested, I have some smaller lambs (twins mostly) who still have a bit of growing to do, who should be ready in early December. Drop me a PM and I can give you details nearer the time. Honestly means a lot to have this support :good: you will not be disappointed with your lamb boxes. Will PM bank details or can take paypal also - thanks Fatcatsplat + Daz!